Block 544

This has got someone from within the club written all over it. 15/20
Seats all together is not random city fans selling to ticket agencies. When ex players get tickets does that include ex players with Sunderland connections?

Very stupid to celebrate. Was it just handbags or did it kick off properly. Looked like it was from 546. There were a fair few sunderland jumping up when they scored and club Wembley looked 80% Sunderland.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This has got someone from within the club written all over it. 15/20
Seats all together is not random city fans selling to ticket agencies. When ex players get tickets does that include ex players with Sunderland connections?

Very stupid to celebrate. Was it just handbags or did it kick off properly. Looked like it was from 546. There were a fair few sunderland jumping up when they scored and club Wembley looked 80% Sunderland.

I was in 545 just handbags saw a few punches thrown but was nothing really, not a great idea to celebrate but being 15-20 of them probably thought they would be ok, I saw a few with Sunderland shirts on concourse before game but appeared to be on own, my thoughts are that robbed mates of mine who could not get tickets.

A few jumped up in 548 near me, including a bloke and his young son. The kid was crying his eyes out, but it was irresponsible taking a young child in away end IMO. Luckily a few blues stopped a few others from kicking off.

I was very close to this when it happened. Absolutely appalling that someone would sell tickets to Mackems in our end. Firstly because their safety was in serious jeopardy, and secondly because some Blues would have absolutely snatched their hands off for a ticket. Shocking.

I was sat just a few rows in front of where it all kicked off.. Before kick-off on the concourse i was surprised at just how many mackems there were, in colours, just standing around as if they were in their own end.
Wasn't at all shocked when it all came to blows, as when the city team was read out they were booing, and when the Sunderland team was read out they were clapping and cheering.

I can fully understand and somewhat justify sitting in the 'away' end if you can't get tickets for whatever reason in your own end, but to wear colours on full show AND celebrate? Not on!

I was a few rows back and saw it all, the thing that gets me is the scum that react well over the top, kids in tears and then when the Sunderland fans have been kicked out they start on fellow decent blues. Wankers pissed up scum bags with no self controll, spoilt the first half big time, if we had been winning doubt they would have reacted , just an excuse for scum to revert to type

Was the row behind me and they got what they deserved. I'm sorry but if I turned up in the mackem end and celebrated when we scored I would expect nothing less than a pasting. Anyone who says it's 'pathetic' is just pretending they wouldn't get battered if roles were reversed.

Not had chance to post further as only been home an hour and been catching up with family.

Anyway, was fucking fuming at what happened. How the fuck they got those tickets en masse like that stinks to high heaven. I was sat next to two really, really nice fellas and one of them had his two young lads (all Blues of course) with them. I just felt sick for the kids to have to witness shit like that.

Fully understandable given the circumstances that Blues got the hump with these dickheads leaping around in our end. But felt for the young 'uns having to witness it. If it had been me in the away end, I'd have struggled like mad to sit on my hands, but would have recognised I was in the away end and acted accordingly, not give it the Billy Big Bollocks, because when you do, you know exactly what's coming.

Shame really as the majority of the Mackems I encountered today were good as gold.

So many Blues who would have walked over hot coals for tickets and a set of fucking away fan knob heads cop a load of them instead. All fucking wrong.

southstander93 said:
Was the row behind me and they got what they deserved. I'm sorry but if I turned up in the mackem end and celebrated when we scored I would expect nothing less than a pasting. Anyone who says it's 'pathetic' is just pretending they wouldn't get battered if roles were reversed.
They deserved to be thrown out, shouldn't of been there, however the way the vermin seized the opportunity to pounce was unbelievable , not normal decent fans , but low life that unfortunately follow my team, jumping over seats to get to them, knocking woman and kids flying , wankers the lot of em

Don't condone it, but can understand people getting upset.

Where the fuck were the police and the stewards? Took them so long to react. Could have been so much worse, thank fuck it wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.