Lescott take a bow

Ed2607 said:
What will it take for peligrini to see that currently Lescott is by far the best partner for Vinny .
He was magnificent today

No idea why we have MDM and are letting Lescott go. Pathetic decision.

Because Demichelis is better with the ball on the ground. Lescott is to clumsy with the ball. Pelegrini doesn't care if Lescott played well or not, Lescott is too clumsy with the ball and that's why he doesn't rate him. Demichelis can make 1000 mistakes but he is better passer and feels more comfortable then he has a ball and for this reason he rates him higher.

HolisticJim said:
Ed2607 said:
What will it take for peligrini to see that currently Lescott is by far the best partner for Vinny .
He was magnificent today

No idea why we have MDM and are letting Lescott go. Pathetic decision.

There's obviously some sort of block how pellers sees them both and if he doesn't start Lescott against Barca then it'll look like he has the same blinded love for MDm that Mancini had for Balo.
Milner, who was superb and 100% committed today, also seems to get the same treatment from pellers which is sad.

Without a shadow of a doubt I would much rather see lescott start ahead of MDM anyday

shame cause Lescot represents a Englishman and what I consider someone who represents City and plays his heart for us. Have always preferred him and if allowed to play constantly would have just got better

Demicheles/Pelly are just journey men and that is what are club are now, bar a few like Vinnie and Micha

Massive test will come midweek when I assume he will play against Barca.

Although I agree, far better defender than Demi.

Lescott plays like he has a wooden leg, very bad technically, BUT and it's a big but - a much better defender then Demichelis, better tackler, better pace, better positionally and very good at the basics of defending. and doesn't make as many rash decisions. I'd stick with Lescott over Demichelis every time, but ultimately defence is and will be our weakness til we find a top class partner for Vinny.

It's great when defenders can play like midfielders , but when they defend like Micky mouse who would you rather have Lescott or Demichelis ?

I wonder who was Vinnys partner for our title winning season and ended up us having one of the best defensive records ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.