Micah Richards

He was poor today, it's sad to see, there is a good player in there, but he's desperately short of confidence that comes with matches. The injuries have taken their toll but mainly for me it's just lack of match practice so when he comes in he looks off the pace.

Just a reminder. We can't sell Richards. He's one of our only Club grown players in the first team.

CTID101 said:
Sky Blue said:
What the fuck is that hands behind your back nonsense all about. Never mind worrying about hand ball just get your balance right and stop the cun ting cross coming in. Bag of shit today, again.
Stop the ball hitting your hand and giving away a penalty?

At Liverpool a few years back one bounced off his leg and onto his arms and a pen was given that changed the game. He has since kept his arms behind his back.

I know it was because of that but like I said in my post to think you are going to give a penalty away by handball every time the ball comes in the box is just fucking nonsensical. If he had normal balance (ie arms in the proper position) instead of fucking about he could have stopped that cross coming in.

thenabster said:
Just a reminder. We can't sell Richards. He's one of our only Club grown players in the first team.
if hes no longer good enough he can be sold no matter where hes from

Peller fucked up. Micah should be partner with Milner on the right side, not Navas.

Richards was great today . I don't get why people are having a go at him. Navas killed his runs, Notice when Milner came in that wing became more chances came from that wing because Milner knows when Richards wants to bomb forward and understands when to give the ball to him. IMO whenever we play Richards we should also play Milner , They understand themselves far better than a Navas/ Richards or Milner/Zaba partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.