Lescott take a bow

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Because Demichelis is better with the ball on the ground. Lescott is to clumsy with the ball. Pelegrini doesn't care if Lescott played well or not, Lescott is too clumsy with the ball and that's why he doesn't rate him. Demichelis can make 1000 mistakes but he is better passer and feels more comfortable then he has a ball and for this reason he rates him higher.

We might as well play Silva as CB or sign Xavi and use him as Vinny's partner .

Obviously I want to win on Wednesday to progress but also because then maybe Pellers will see Lescott should partner Kompany. So glad MDM is suspended.

Yes, Lescott played well today. I think we need solidity at the back. I dont care of MDM is a better passer of the ball, most of the time yaya drops back to pick up off the cb anyway and lescott is capable of passing it 5 yards.
Need to get back to basics defending and let nasri, silva, aguero do thier stuff.

i♥city! said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Because Demichelis is better with the ball on the ground. Lescott is to clumsy with the ball. Pelegrini doesn't care if Lescott played well or not, Lescott is too clumsy with the ball and that's why he doesn't rate him. Demichelis can make 1000 mistakes but he is better passer and feels more comfortable then he has a ball and for this reason he rates him higher.

So what do you think? Why Pellegrini rates Demichelis over Lescott? He wants CB to start attack, he wants CB who feels comfortable with the ball and Lescott isn't that type of defender.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
i♥city! said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

So what do you think? Why Pellegrini rates Demichelis over Lescott? He wants CB to start attack, he wants CB who feels comfortable with the ball and Lescott isn't that type of defender.
True, but Demichellis is shipping goals. His first job is to defend. We cant keep overturning defecits and today it bit us in the ass.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
i♥city! said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

I agree these things are important in modern football. But a defender needs to first and foremost be able to defend.

We shouldn't have cheapo'ed out on this position, we should have given it as much importance as we did other positions, i.e. £20m-30m on a top class player not £2m-£3m on an old defender who is better suited to slower leagues.

thought he was poor today but then again the majority of the team were. plays like hes skating on ice but a better option than demechelis. wheres nastasic?

Dynamo11 said:
Joleon has to get a new contract, not a world beater by any means but a great backup CB

He's the 2nd best defender we have and happy to sit on the bench.
We need to buy a defender but JL has to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.