Micah Richards

i've never seen a professional footballer at this level read the game so badly-he's just fucking totally void of any idea of how to play as a defender-the sooner he goes the better=i hope i never see him in a blue shirt again

Micah Richards is the epitome of the failure of English football. Quite simply he is the output from a coaching philosophy that is based around athletic ability rather than footballing technique.

Shambolic that such a limited player can be considered to be professional at his trade.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Micah Richards is the epitome of the failure of English football. Quite simply he is the output from a coaching philosophy that is based around athletic ability rather than footballing technique.

Shambolic that such a limited player can be considered to be professional at his trade.

Absolutely bang on! The most accurate assessment I've ever seen on here.

I have not rated Richard's for a while - but the poor lad looked out of sorts today. He's better than that but he looked slow and more than a bit hesitant today. The long periods out have taken their toll. He needs regular football.

nmc said:
I have not rated Richard's for a while - but the poor lad looked out of sorts today. He's better than that but he looked slow and more than a bit hesitant today. The long periods out have taken their toll. He needs regular football.

He will probably get it at Stoke next season.

MaineRoadBlue said:

bollocks.

Negredo's Inner Beast said:
MCFCinUSA said:
i♥city! said:
Richards was great today . I don't get why people are having a go at him. Navas killed his runs, Notice when Milner came in that wing became more chances came from that wing because Milner knows when Richards wants to bomb forward and understands when to give the ball to him. IMO whenever we play Richards we should also play Milner , They understand themselves far better than a Navas/ Richards or Milner/Zaba partnership.

more in agreement with this than with the boo-boys in this thread today.

Richards was enormous in the demolition of ManUre in the 1-6 both defensively and offensively, and had he of been the other side of the post today with his side-footed effort you'd all be congratulating him.

we lost today because of gifting away two goals & our own bad luck in taking our chances; on another day perhaps Kompany would have started if we weren't playing at Barca next week, but to single out Micah in this game isn't deserved.

Trust two gormless, plastic Yanks to come out with shit like this. Don't fucking have a go at fans who were there today and saw Micah play shite while you were sat at home with your donuts and your fingers up your arses!

It's horrible to say about Micah but his time is up. I've tried sticking up for Gael too but after today I can't. A four man backline who I can't see being with us next season.

Oh, and Marvin, just fuck off!

you're correct in that I have to watch the majority of games on a feed so do not have the benefit of seeing the whole thing - point taken & point well made, but I'm not American & was a tenured season-ticket holder at Maine Road.

for the record, I don't do donuts either, except with four wheels on the road

;o)

(and anal is definitely not in my sexual script)

He actually tried to hide today, which is the saddest part of his performance.

Micah doesn't know of he's coming or going, ran continually into Navas' space and was generally ten feet away from the man he was supposed to be picking up.

Pellegrini, time and again, came to the touchline in that first half to tell him to move up.

Both goals, including the penalty were down to him, Demichelis, having to come over and make a stupid challenge in the right back slot.

Him and Clichy, horrible, just horrible.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He actually tried to hide today, which is the saddest part of his performance.

Micah doesn't know of he's coming or going, ran continually into Navas' space and was generally ten feet away from the man he was supposed to be picking up.

Pellegrini, time and again, came to the touchline in that first half to tell him to move up.

Both goals, including the penalty were down to him, Demichelis, having to come over and make a stupid challenge in the right back slot.

Him and Clichy, horrible, just horrible.

Both are poor and should be fucked off as soon as possible. Some clown gave clichy a new contract though. Christ knows why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.