Barcelona Information Thread

law74 said:
with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)

-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 am --

with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)

I think robomod is staying behind.

de niro said:
law74 said:

I think robomod is staying behind.

Drat....Let us that cant make it know if there are as many people selling "sunglasses" as in Lisbon

-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 am --

de niro said:
law74 said:

Anyone else on the Vueling flight tomorrow morning?

4 of us (me, Mr Bloomers, my dad and my brother) will all be on it. Cannot wait now

Ja Salford Blue said:
Top night last night. We are staying facing the cathedral (very impressive) just getting up now back out on the smash

M.C.F.C O.K!
...weather updates please Ja ?

law74 said:

Right where´s me two tone suit ... ?
Can I hire a Vespa in Barca ... ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.