Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

Morning good peaple....anyone know if the tickets on Barca website can be printed off or do you have to go on a donkey wearing a Sombrero and waving castanets to some booth to pick them up where you can be told to "go home" after paying 100euros each.

There is something on their website saying some games are "pick up only" but you only find out after youve typed in your credit card details.
Any help would be great..

Even our airline are joining in the great rip off, Vueling charging us 14€ for seats we didnt even chose...

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
Morning good peaple....anyone know if the tickets on Barca website can be printed off or do you have to go on a donkey wearing a Sombrero and waving castanets to some booth to pick them up where you can be told to "go home" after paying 100euros each.

There is something on their website saying some games are "pick up only" but you only find out after youve typed in your credit card details.

Even our airline are joining in the great rip off, Vueling charging us 14€ for seats we didnt even chose...

I've been to Barcelona games before and had to show my passport and debit card. All of them were just La Liga games but I think that was more about proving I was the person with the name on the tickets. Many have said that they sometimes turn a blind eye at the ground so it's just all about being lucky. There are still various ticket vendors around Barcelona, some legit, some not so legit but they do exist. I know there is a vendor on Carme street (Carrer del carme) just off La Rambla but have never had to use it. Again it's a risk but I think you'd have more luck at vendors then if you pre-bought and picked up at the ground.

Some have said you can print off but I don't really know, I've always picked them up. You used to be able to get them sent to your house but obviously that option has gone now.

inbetween said:

I've been to Barcelona games before and had to show my passport and debit card. All of them were just La Liga games but I think that was more about proving I was the person with the name on the tickets. Many have said that they sometimes turn a blind eye at the ground so it's just all about being lucky. There are still various ticket vendors around Barcelona, some legit, some not so legit but they do exist. I know there is a vendor on Carme street (Carrer del carme) just off La Rambla but have never had to use it. Again it's a risk but I think you'd have more luck at vendors then if you pre-bought and picked up at the ground.

Some have said you can print off but I don't really know, I've always picked them up. You used to be able to get them sent to your house but obviously that option has gone now.

Ta dont think Im going to pay 300€ and then be worried about being refused tickets because I dont look spanish. It does say on the website that opposing fans in the home end can be refused entry so I cant see how they can have that policy and then simply hand over tickets to english passport holders outside ground. Think Ill try my arm in the town tomorrow.

inbetween said:

Ta dont think Im going to pay 300€ and then be worried about being refused tickets because I dont look spanish. It does say on the website that opposing fans in the home end can be refused entry so I cant see how they can have that policy and then simply hand over tickets to english passport holders outside ground. Think Ill try my arm in the town tomorrow.

Yeah personally I wouldn't risk it at the ground because of the money involved. That ticket place I mentioned is on La Rambla just next to a street called Carrer Del Carme.It's like a stall right in the middle called Ticket Bureau. It's probably about 5 minutes walk down La Rambla from Plaza de Catalunya. Not sure if they'll have tickets but if loads have gone on sale at Barcelona there might be a few, worth a shout anyway and as it's a 3rd party vendor they might not bother about where your from. At least you've not lost any money by trying there.

So whats the crack with home end tickets?

Heard people are getting them easy, heard some arn't, does anyone know if you 100% can? 5 of us are going tomorrow morning with Sport Options day trip and only 1 has a ticket.

Just got a ticket from the nou camp. They need id that is not from uk. Paid a Chilean 30 euros to buy for me. Sorted. In with barca fans so will struggle to keep quiet when the 3rd goal goes in

A Spanish friend bought me a ticket and sent me the PDF to print off. My question is ok to get in the ground? It's in the home end obviously...

Cheers for any advice, just don't want to get down there and not get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.