Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

AsaMac said:
Just got a ticket from the nou camp. They need id that is not from uk. Paid a Chilean 30 euros to buy for me. Sorted. In with barca fans so will struggle to keep quiet when the 3rd goal goes in
My old man said they were Scottish no questions asked

Have bought 2 in Barcelona end via Ticketbis.net, had to pay a mark up for it for they have emailed over e-tickets, in Block 541.

GaudinoMotors said:
Ask the concierge at any half decent hotel to sort you out - usually makes a bit for himself over the tkt price - but it avoids the having no Spanish id bit.

Jesus well thats us out then!! Cant exactly see Judith Chalmers staying where we are!!! More like Paul Gascoigne´s meets Shaun Ryder´s gaf

In this place last night full of Blues all singing going there tonight to watch the game
Flaherty's Irish Bar Barcelona

Flaherty's Irish Bar Barcelona

Opening Hours:
Open everyday from 9am

Plaza Joaquim Xirau
(Just off La Rambla)
08002 Barcelona, Spain
Metro: Drassane

P. Flaherty's Irish Bar
You'll be hard pressed to find a pub more committed to sport than Paddy Flaherty's, which on top of screening every English Premiership game of the season also shows the Rugby Six Nations, Golf Ryder Cup, Formula 1 Racing, major Ice Hockey tournaments and boxing contests and much more on their seven TVs (including two king-size projectors). Got a special request? Well call ahead and they'll do their best to show it! Friendly staff, lip-smacking pub grub and a range of ales, beers and stouts on tap make Flaherty's a close second to being in the stadium.
Placa Joaquim Xirau
+34 (93) 4126263
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paddyflaherty.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paddyflaherty.com</a>

AsaMac said:
Just got a ticket from the nou camp. They need id that is not from uk. Paid a Chilean 30 euros to buy for me. Sorted. In with barca fans so will struggle to keep quiet when the 3rd goal goes in

Good to see Pellegrini helping out the fans with him being banned from the stadium.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.