Aguero's recovery?

Hopefully he will get some game time against Southampton but I was hoping he could get some minutes against Arsenal as he would then maybe be in line for a start at Anfield, I wouldn't want him rushed back again with a start in his second game back.

In hindsight, which I know is a wonderful thing, we should never have started him in Final or against Wigan in order to get minutes before Barca game, may have been better brining him on as a sub in that game, but as I say hindsight.

pudge said:
Hopefully he will get some game time against Southampton but I was hoping he could get some minutes against Arsenal as he would then maybe be in line for a start at Anfield, I wouldn't want him rushed back again with a start in his second game back.
It's not the starting that has goosed him its the playing him for 90 that did that

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
We miss Aguero's pace and quick movement. Without him we can't really play 2 upfront. Away from home, that might be OK, but at home, or against teams that park the bus that could be a problem.

Against Fulham we had 70% possession but virtually no shots on goal until the Fulham defender gifted us a penalty. That game could have got very frustrating.

We need Aguero back.

I did not see it that way Marvin

Quite possibly the nicest disagreement I have ever read on here.
Ducado, can you now nip out and sort the Russia/Ukraine problem, a quiet word should do.

Newtoncc said:
In hindsight, which I know is a wonderful thing, we should never have started him in Final or against Wigan in order to get minutes before Barca game, may have been better brining him on as a sub in that game, but as I say hindsight.

We shouldn't have let him play in the argentina friendly game,He would have been better to stay home and recover more,even some minutes with the EDS under pellers control to get some game time into him

Glad he's not being rushed back this time and can hopefully play a major part in us winning the league, starting with Southampton next week.

is it now worth thinking about selling him in the summer to one of the big Spanish clubs?

I love him to death, but if we got an offer in the region of 45-50m I think we should take it. Sergios injuries over the last 2 seasons have been a massive hindrance. I know hes still our top goal scorer but surely we could get 2 top 25m strikers to make up the loss of goals?

a fully fit and happy Sergio is arguably the 3rd best player in the world but a player who misses 3 months of a season isn't any good to anyone

bluefromleve32 said:
is it now worth thinking about selling him in the summer to one of the big Spanish clubs?

I love him to death, but if we got an offer in the region of 45-50m I think we should take it. Sergios injuries over the last 2 seasons have been a massive hindrance. I know hes still our top goal scorer but surely we could get 2 top 25m strikers to make up the loss of goals?

a fully fit and happy Sergio is arguably the 3rd best player in the world but a player who misses 3 months of a season isn't any good to anyone

I admire your balls.

bluefromleve32 said:

No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.