Javi Garcia (continued)

blue ranger said:
Agree he has got to start next week for me ---- push Yaya further up. I'd go for;

Hart, Zabba, Kompany, MDM, Clichy, Garcia, fernandinho, Yaya, silva, Nasri and Dzeko (unless Aguero capable of giving us an hr)

I find myself in complete agreement with this / these lineup(s).

After his performance today, Javi deserves a start and will give us extra bite in midfield if he replaces Jesus at Klanfield.

It was probs Fernadinhos worse 45 mins this season, the gaffer changed it and second half with Javi we looked so much more solid.

well done again Javi

It's telling that most people on here now have him in the starting XI at Anfield, the most important game of our season. Quite a turnaround, fair play to him.

If these performances are what he's capable of it's going to give our executives a few hard decisions this summer. That's good. :)

Sky Blue said:
peterctid said:
I would start him.But also play Milner for Samir and replace Edin for kun. We need form players.

Behave, Nasri starts over Milner all day long!...
But not over Jovetic - who was MUCH better in much the same role.

He changed the game. Ferna really had an off day and Javi Garcia came on and took control of the middle. Bravo.

Javi has really turned in round the last few months, he does well in certain types of games. Today was good for him as Southampton have a technical midfield and Javi is a pretty good technical but fairly slow player, he seems to struggle when it's a physical battle in there or when he's in against genuine pace.

Like the Bayern Munich away game, would like to see Garcia start..and also Milner instead of Navas at Anfield next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.