Clattenberg

Re: It's Clattenberg

@BluePhil8 said:
He's alright until players get in his face and he starts doubting himself. Expect him to start well but shit his pants when Liverpool scream for pen after pen.

That's not how clatters rolls, his ego is bigger than anyones...he won't be intimidated by anfield at all...or the players

Awarded the bin dippers 3 pens at OT.. Need to win this one ourselves!

Dipper pens ahoy lads!! Going to need to score five to get anything out of this.

MaxCityBlue said:
It could be worse. Remember Peter Walton? He hated us with a passion and made absolutely no bones about it.

correct. the most corrupt ref I have ever seen at city, home or away. they shipped him out very quickly last year.

shed88us said:
Need to win this one ourselves!

I think we needed to do that regardless of who the referee was, but I see the usual suspects are getting their bonkers conspiracy theories in early, just to be on the safe side.
Folk on here are just laughable at the moment - any excuse to look for some spurious reason to explain away any defeat in advance.
It's embarrassing.
We play well, we win the game, and probably the Premiership - any chance we can lose this cloak of fucking defeatism that pervades the forum like a virus, and act like the 4/5 favourites we are?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
shed88us said:
Need to win this one ourselves!

I think we needed to do that regardless of who the referee was, but I see the usual suspects are getting their bonkers conspiracy theories in early, just to be on the safe side.
Folk on here are just laughable at the moment - any excuse to look for some spurious reason to explain away any defeat in advance.
It's embarrassing.
We play well, we win the game, and probably the Premiership - any chance we can lose this cloak of fucking defeatism that pervades the forum like a virus, and act like the 4/5 favourites we are?

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.