Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany injured

Blueboy73 said:
Physioroom now saying it's only a knock and he's back tomorrow.
Hope we don't drop any points or lose the title tonight then..

DOES THIS MEAN OUR SEASON ISN'T OVER? AND CAN I CANCEL THE ORDER FOR MY LIVERPOOL TOP WITH "STEVIE G" WRITTEN ON THE BACK?

Chancy Termites said:
Blueboy73 said:

Yeah but what do they know? He could be having his leg amputated right now.

Its saturday teatime..No amputations now til monday.

I'm still wondering how those pictures got taken & released - the training was behind the screens and it looks like the 1st eleven v second -DA DA DAAAAA - did we really land on the moon and is Elvis dead ?

Make no odds if he doesn't play. Statistically Lescott and DeMichalis are our best Centre back partnership this season. Still the red scouse are whipping themselves into a frenzy over the possibility of Kompany being absent. Just imagine the scene if he plays - the Liverpool faithful will get an El-Cid movie moment.

Best to keep the scouse guessing I think,

Chancy Termites said:
Blueboy73 said:

Maybe its being amputated as we speak but he'll be fit with a prosthetic tomorrow morning?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
I'm still wondering how those pictures got taken & released - the training was behind the screens and it looks like the 1st eleven v second -DA DA DAAAAA - did we really land on the moon and is Elvis dead ?

Would love it if it was all staged just to wind up the mickeys and the millions of scouse loving media.

madden150 said:
Chancy Termites said:
Blueboy73 said:

Maybe its being amputated as we speak but he'll be fit with a prosthetic tomorrow morning?

I'd take that rather than Garcia as center half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.