Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2011-2012/kompany-injured-in-training-doubtful-for-liverpool-game_sto4211407/story.shtmlIs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.eurosport.com/football/premier ... ry.shtmlIs</a> the news about Kompany being injured true? I mean Eurosport is quite reliable.

Ninja Skrtel said:
http://m.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2011-2012/kompany-injured-in-training-doubtful-for-liverpool-game_sto4211407/story.shtmlIs the news about Kompany being injured true? I mean Eurosport is quite reliable.

There's a thread about it, but don't worry, he is with the team at the hotel and the panic is over (I think!!)

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:
Not on any wind-up at all. I despise Liverpool Football Club and their supporters, as do every Manchester United supporter.

We hate, hate, hate them. Them winning the title would ruin our summer, hell, it would ruin our year.

I just can't even begin to imagine what it would be like.

So there is your answer. 90% of United supporters will be rooting for City tomorrow. I'm afraid that is just how it is. We do hate Liverpool far more than we hate you.

They ARE our biggest rivals. It's still the biggest fixture in England in mine and most people's opinions.

I could never watch a game of football and want united to win. I never watch united ever it doesn't interest me city does

I don't believe you for a second I'm afraid. I've seen the United threads at this forum and they are HUGE. And whenever we play you rack up like 200 page threads.

Be honest, most City supporters are extremely interested in Man Utd. It's always been this way. One day I looked at these forums and there was honestly 13 different threads related to Man Utd on the front page!

But that's for another discussion, this is about tomorrow's game.

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm --

squirtyflower said:
Steak Bake said:
Not on any wind-up at all. I despise Liverpool Football Club and their supporters, as do every Manchester United supporter.

We hate, hate, hate them. Them winning the title would ruin our summer, hell, it would ruin our year.

So there is your answer. 90% of United supporters will be rooting for City tomorrow. I'm afraid that is just how it is. We do hate Liverpool far more than we hate you.

They ARE our biggest rivals. It's still the biggest fixture in England in mine and most people's opinions.
you can't be a Manc match going rag then, they see it very differently

No they don't. I know many, many match going United supporters and Liverpool is always the game we look for on the calendar. It's always our biggest fixture, always will be.

who the fuck is this ****??

Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
Steak Bake said:
You have to remember that Liverpool's centre backs aren't very good either.

I reckon tomorrow will feature LOTS of goals.

Final Score: Liverpool 3 Man City 4

Can I just ask. Are you on the wind up like every other united fan is at the moment? We want city to win cause we hate liverpool more and they are our biggest rivals?

It's like united fans are trying to get under city fans skin. I could be wrong but that's how it comes across

I used to go out with a girl from Salford who had a family full of Little Hulton and Lower Broughton United supporters and most of them don't have that view. Apart from the odd one or two, they all hated City the most. My Grandad's best mate is a United fan and is in his late 70s and he says it always has been City who have been United's bigger rivals.

vintiz said:
Kompany out ?

Don't start shit stirring. No one knows yet. For all those that have not read previous posts.
There is a picture on twitter supposedly showing Kompany limping out of training after
a cladsh with Micah. I stress no one knows if this has caused serious injury to Vinny.
Ie whether he will be out of tomorrows game.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:
I could never watch a game of football and want united to win. I never watch united ever it doesn't interest me city does

I don't believe you for a second I'm afraid. I've seen the United threads at this forum and they are HUGE. And whenever we play you rack up like 200 page threads.

Be honest, most City supporters are extremely interested in Man Utd. It's always been this way. One day I looked at these forums and there was honestly 13 different threads related to Man Utd on the front page!

squirtyflower said:

No they don't. I know many, many match going United supporters and Liverpool is always the game we look for on the calendar. It's always our biggest fixture, always will be.

My money is on Gooner2 under a different moniker. Same standard false praise for City. Only difference is he doesn't
keep telling us that the rags are as good though. Mind you that would be taking things a step too far.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
vintiz said:
Kompany out ?

Don't start shit stirring. No one knows yet. For all those that have not read previous posts.
There is a picture on twitter supposedly showing Kompany limping out of training after
a cladsh with Micah. I stress no one knows if this has caused serious injury to Vinny.
Ie whether he will be out of tomorrows game.

Would never wish injury on any player however if we were to wish someone was out of it it would be either Kompany or Silva. Hope he's not out or carrying a knock, don't want any excuses if we win ;-)

samharris said:
Steak Bake said:
marco2014 said:

squirtyflower said:

Some nob trying to prove that manure fans are still more insufferable than the scouse cunts

Another classy comment on Rawk (regarding Kompany):

People flapping if he does play, fuck him. Go through the c*nt first minute and ruin him

Here's another one (from a poster with 11,000 posts, not some newbie child):

Expecting us to demolish them 5-0 tomorrow. That would be a fair score to reflect our superiority over them.

They have in the space of 1 week turned from an unpleasant bunch of cunts to the most obnoxious, odious, dreadful fans in all the league.

Would it be too much to hope that there might be an almighty fire overnight at that fucking dump? Maybe after the game, I don't really mind.

Scouse_Jimi said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
vintiz said:
Kompany out ?

Ie whether he will be out of tomorrows game.

Would never wish injury on any player however if we were to wish someone was out of it it would be either Kompany or Silva. Hope he's not out or carrying a knock, don't want any excuses if we win ;-)

Best save your excuses for when you lose eh lad!!

Chippy_boy said:
Another classy comment on Rawk (regarding Kompany):

People flapping if he does play, fuck him. Go through the c*nt first minute and ruin him

Would it be too much to hope that there might be an almighty fire overnight at that fucking dump?

That or have Rogers and the squad go to Hillsborough for the day and let us start the game ourselves in an empty stadium.

We would win 1-0 because nobody could kick off them after we scored.

Its appropriate that Liverpool spend the day honouring their lost ones at the pace where it occurred.

I know Rogers would gladly drop three points with a no show to honour those 96 he holds so dear.

Do it for your departed family looking over you Brendan , you know its the right thing to do.

Let us play the game ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.