Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak Bake said:
samharris said:
Steak Bake said:
I am wide awake and making perfectly valid points. You WERE and ARE favourites to win the league, Liverpool were simply just going for Top 4 and most didn't even think they were going to make that!

City have spent an absolute fucktonne of cash on players over the last 3 or 4 years, Liverpool haven't spent nearly as much and have a far lesser squad on paper. THIS IS WHY the pressure is on City - it's been yours to lose all season, not Liverpool's. I can't stand the Bin Dippers and want you lot to win the title but don't make stuff up.

Oh Im sorry,you must be refering to the City fans who have yet to realise we have mega fucking rich owners..

My bad.. Ive seen enough rags on here to see sly digs.what was it you said yesterday about dippers being your biggest game???

well youre not theirs anymore.

Liverpool v Man Utd IS our biggest fixture of the season and it will ALWAYS be theres. We hate each other, it's huge - I know you want us all to hate you but we don't, so deal with it :-)

It might be where you are in Wales, boyo...

Stoned Rose said:
samharris said:
TonyM said:
Non City supporters forget that Pellegrini is in his first season with us and has changed our style of play. Our early part of the season was a learning process and the latter half was a tough ask due to number of games. There is no pressure on Pellegrini to win the league this year. If he does then he has massively over achieved.

He is setting up the next few years to be amazing.

The media and other supporters have no idea what our club is about which mystifies me as it's all on the official website if you took a few moments to look.

New manager to the prem,4 new players to integrate into the team,yet for the fucking life of me I cannot recall one single reference to 'citys transition'this season...

5 new players mate

Cheers fella,make me look a right **** in front of everyone why dont you..

HAHAHA.. ;)

Sky Blue said:
Steak Bake said:
samharris said:
Oh Im sorry,you must be refering to the City fans who have yet to realise we have mega fucking rich owners..

My bad.. Ive seen enough rags on here to see sly digs.what was it you said yesterday about dippers being your biggest game???

Liverpool v Man Utd IS our biggest fixture of the season and it will ALWAYS be theres. We hate each other, it's huge - I know you want us all to hate you but we don't, so deal with it :-)

Oh..polite reminder fella.. Its today. ;)

samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
Steak Bake said:

Oh..polite reminder fella.. Its today. ;)

I wish it was tomorrow !

samharris said:
Stoned Rose said:
samharris said:
New manager to the prem,4 new players to integrate into the team,yet for the fucking life of me I cannot recall one single reference to 'citys transition'this season...

5 new players mate

Cheers fella,make me look a right **** in front of everyone why dont you..

HAHAHA.. ;)

:)

Tut tut Sam, gonna have to send you to remedial maths with MP and Dzeko in the summer.

Nerves starting to kick in now, beer time! Have a great day out and safe home to all those attending the game.

Steak Bake said:
samharris said:
Steak Bake said:
I am wide awake and making perfectly valid points. You WERE and ARE favourites to win the league, Liverpool were simply just going for Top 4 and most didn't even think they were going to make that!

City have spent an absolute fucktonne of cash on players over the last 3 or 4 years, Liverpool haven't spent nearly as much and have a far lesser squad on paper. THIS IS WHY the pressure is on City - it's been yours to lose all season, not Liverpool's. I can't stand the Bin Dippers and want you lot to win the title but don't make stuff up.

Chelsea are a bigger game than your lot for us these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.