How you imagine other posters........

squirtyflower said:
I'm not gonna bite
See; you're improving already. Uppercase at the commencement of the sentence. I'll overlook the use of the chavvy ''gonna'' (this time), but the lack of a full stop at the conclusion of the sentence is a tad discouraging. But keep at it; the (small) improvement is encouraging.

C+.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm not gonna bite
See; you're improving already. Uppercase at the commencement of the sentence. I'll overlook the use of the chavvy ''gonna'' (this time), but the lack of a full stop at the conclusion of the sentence is a tad discouraging. But keep at it; the (small) improvement is encouraging.

How dare you!!

speccybob 8 said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm not gonna bite

How dare you!!

I know.

Starting a sentence with a conjunction.

*shakes head and wonders if the grammar police patrol Mumsnet too*

Kun Aguero said:
Blue Mist said:
Danamy said:
Dave's not here...... ;-)

Hell that has stirred the memory banks, what was it ? I remember two hippies who were stone but that it is !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2pXxHW1DHs[/youtube]

That was them, Cheers. They had a song if I recall, 'Apaculco Gold'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD3Stmvjv2g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD3Stmvjv2g</a>‎

BlueBearBoots said:
Blue Mist said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Was that cheech and Ching or am I way off the mark? Can't watch the vid at the mo

Nearly, Cheech and Chong.

Typo soz. But yes!!!! Hapoy memories they were funny as anything
The scene in the dole office where the old guy is laughing at the poor **** falling asleep always used to crack me up

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Blue Mist said:
Nearly, Cheech and Chong.

Typo soz. But yes!!!! Hapoy memories they were funny as anything
The scene in the dole office where the old guy is laughing at the poor **** falling asleep always used to crack me up

Haha - cheech and Chong make me think of TCIB and Drone haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.