sunderland at home

eddiewilly12 said:
Adult and Junior available for Sunderland game. Seats are in North Stand and together.

These are Season tickets so will need to be collected and returned from Wythenshawe.

After £40 for pair.

PM if interested.

Still available.... PM if interested

Adult and Child ticket available in block 234 (Family Stand). Looking for £30 in total. Can meet at the ground. DM me if interested.

BlueSkyBlue said:
Got a 16\17year old ticket spare in 138 - will upgrade to adult if anyone interest - will only charge what club want for the upgrade.....inbox me interest and ill check upgrade price first thing with the club

Club have quoted me £10 or £15 to upgrade to adult - so let me know if anyone interested in a under 17s or adult ticket- otherwise the seat will sadly be a red ring in a MUEN article! :)

I will only charge what the club want for the upgrade - not for the original part I paid on the season ticket.

armstrong1 said:
n reddish blue said:
2 seats together in south level 1,will have to meet at ground.
how much?
I'll have them off you can meet you at the top of the steps from the tram stop at the etiad campus at 7 ish if that's okay

BlueNod864 said:
Adult and Child ticket available in block 234 (Family Stand). Looking for £30 in total. Can meet at the ground. DM me if interested.
pm sent<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm --<br /><br />
armstrong1 said:
BlueNod864 said:
pm sent
not sure if pm sent but will have these where u based ?

2 seats together in east stand ( adult tickets )

£40 the pair

must collect from cheadle hulme area

jimbo 1 said:
armstrong1 said:
n reddish blue said:
2 seats together in south level 1,will have to meet at ground.
how much?
I'll have them off you can meet you at the top of the steps from the tram stop at the etiad campus at 7 ish if that's okay
STILL NEED 2 ADULT TICETS FOR TONIGHT....ANYONE HELP!!?

Still got an adult and a child for tonight. Can meet at the ground. 30 for the pair, willing to separate. Pm if interested.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 pm --<br /><br />Still got an adult and a child for tonight. Can meet at the ground. 30 for the pair, willing to separate. Pm if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.