Plans for the Easter weekend?

Crane beach today for me and Mrs P.
Oistins fish festival tonight for some Kingfish, oh and rum cocktails
How's the footy going on back in blighty - are we still pissing the league?

A few hours on YouTube: <a class="postlink" href="http://britishpathe.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/british-pathe-releases-85000-films-on-youtube/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://britishpathe.wordpress.com/2014/ ... n-youtube/</a>

Home from work at 2, a pleasant 28 degrees so the daughter mrs and myself cycled to the beach. Went in the beach bar had fish n chips with a bottle of shiraz, watched a few dolphins putting on a bit a of show as the sun set then cycled back pleasantly merry.

wayne71 said:
Home from work at 2, a pleasant 28 degrees so the daughter mrs and myself cycled to the beach. Went in the beach bar had fish n chips with a bottle of shiraz, watched a few dolphins putting on a bit a of show as the sun set then cycled back pleasantly merry.
How is Southport today then ?

DTKOAG said:
wayne71 said:

I'd imagine it was full of dogshit and scousers.

wayne71 said:
DTKOAG said:
wayne71 said:

I'd imagine it was full of dogshit and scousers.
And those fuckers Hansen and Dogleish playing golf while Mark Lawrenson sleeps it off in a shop doorway wearing a horrible too tight shirt

Airport Hotel and it's rammed, and the missus is getting ideas about booking a holiday :-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.