Metrolink - Again

Was a bit worried about missing the last tram last night, so caught one back from the stadium. Worked out pretty well for me, although still a single carriage with a heap of people waiting for I don't know how long.

A truly shocking service.
And as to train services in India...
[1] They run on time.
[2] They don't purposefully make journeys longer just to give operators 5-10 mins to catch up

BlueAnorak said:
[1] They run on time.
[2] They don't purposefully make journeys longer just to give operators 5-10 mins to catch up
And you can ride on the roof no mither !

BlueAnorak said:
[1] They run on time.

Thanks for that God.

Don't bother with it now they've pissed about with it.

Drive in.

Makes a mockery of us spending £70 at the start of the season for a season pass.

its shocking, u see empty trams all over the city then they send a single for us for the first tram at the end of the game.

cant someone do something, 1894 group ?

Metrolink is rubbish. I implore Mancunians to stop using it and tell City fans to just walk back to the city centre if they need to catch a train.

I've been to Sheffield Arena numerous times and their organisation is admirable. When I went a few weeks ago they have 5 trams lining up and turning back to take people back to the city centre.

We're lucky if we get 2 at the Etihad Campus lay-by. It's a pathetic service really. As many say, I get the impression clueless idiots run it sadly.

The transport in general is piss poor, back in the old days of Greater Manchester Transport you had match buses coming from all over, now you get a couple of specials back to the city centre, the only company that does football buses to other parts of Manchester is Bullocks, and their buses are always full, showing that people would use match buses,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.