Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is more akin to Chelsea at home or dippers away - a big must win game but without any matches to catch up if we lose (or draw) in this case.
No doubt with our luck we also have one of those injuries to a key player the day before the match.
Also the combination of Martinez & Everton make me also think that we could end up being typical City again!
Just my thoughts and hope to be absolutely wrong but...........

I am so immensely worked up about this game already, now. It feels just like the Newcastle game in 2012.

levets said:
CityPar said:
This weekend is huge and I believe we can win it. However, to an extent, the pressure is a little off Liverpool know and I think they could well rack a few goals up against Palace and Newcastle. I just hope our plus 8 on them is enough!

will be a minimum +11 in our favour if we win the last 3...

Of course. It does look a little unrealistic when you see it like that. Just hope they don't cuff Palace 9 nil like in 1989!! ;o)

CityPar said:
This weekend is huge and I believe we can win it. However, to an extent, the pressure is a little off Liverpool know and I think they could well rack a few goals up against Palace and Newcastle. I just hope our plus 8 on them is enough!

Not sure about this. They are going to be awfully down if we are top of the league by the time they play the Palace game. Then again, its a bit like that Scum V Swansea game after we beat Newcastle. Rags took that match 2-0 in the end.

they gona play into our hands i think, they have to go for it, as they need points on very faint hope of taking forth, that will leave space for us to exploit. 3-1

Pam said:
CityPar said:

Not sure about this. They are going to be awfully down if we are top of the league by the time they play the Palace game. Then again, its a bit like that Scum V Swansea game after we beat Newcastle. Rags took that match 2-0 in the end.

They will likely be 3rd if we win, as Chelsea will probably beat Norwich and go top. That said I saw nothing from Palace yesterday to say they will get something against the dippers. Who the fuck knows though the way this season is going.

Painters Radio said:
Pam said:
CityPar said:

They will likely be 3rd if we win, as Chelsea will probably beat Norwich and go top. That said I saw nothing from Palace yesterday to say they will get something against the dippers. Who the fuck knows though the way this season is going.

I know what you mean mate, like sunderland game I would have bet my house on that being 3pts for us. Just hoe and pray we win our games and hope liverpool slip up against palace or even newcastle. This everton game is really, really rely worrying me.

Hoghead said:
I think this is more akin to Chelsea at home or dippers away - a big must win game but without any matches to catch up if we lose (or draw) in this case.
No doubt with our luck we also have one of those injuries to a key player the day before the match.
Also the combination of Martinez & Everton make me also think that we could end up being typical City again!
without barry they r fucked

Blue_Rossy said:
Painters Radio said:
Pam said:

I know what you mean mate, like sunderland game I would have bet my house on that being 3pts for us. Just hoe and pray we win our games and hope liverpool slip up against palace or even newcastle. This everton game is really, really rely worrying me.

Would be huge for us if Silva is fit. Makes such a difference. Hopefully Yaya produces as he normally does when it really matters. Fingers crossed mate.

welsh_andy said:
Hoghead said:
without barry they r fucked

Disagree with this. Barry's been excellent however McCarthy has also impressed as has Barkley, both know how to play good football and make the sort of runs on and off the ball which put teams under pressure.

Coleman has been sensational at right back and we can't afford to give him a sniff.

Not to mention Lukaku, Deloufeu and Naismith who's on good form and capable of scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.