City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

LOL, Daily fuckin Star.

Im gonna lose my voice tomorrow screaming the lads on. Lets win this league before anything else.

LoveCity said:
Just saw tomorrow's back pages and it's on all of them, which I found incredibly annoying considering the importance of tomorrow night.

Oh goody, feels like last fucking season all over again. Two consecutive seasons with two major derailing off the pitch dramas right before crucial silver wear deciding games. All whilst us fans just want to watch our team win football matches. Shame doesn't quite sum it up somehow.

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
waspish said:
This?

u7ava4ar.jpg

And the rest.

Bm-7gAbCAAAfRWh.jpg

Bm-5LLoCYAAvIv0.jpg

Bm-5KlRCEAAcK1P.jpg

They are so full of it.

Can we still sign players then ?:)

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:
Just saw tomorrow's back pages and it's on all of them, which I found incredibly annoying considering the importance of tomorrow night.

Oh goody, feels like last fucking season all over again. Two consecutive seasons with two major derailing off the pitch dramas right before crucial silver wear deciding games. All whilst us fans just want to watch our team win football matches. Shame doesn't quite sum it up somehow.

Stay Calm and give it to Dzeko.

City & FFP (continued)

Most people blaming Platini he is just the Puppet it's the clubs who are running UEFA FFP they dictate what the puppet does! You only have to watch his interview with Samuels to know that..

LoveCity said:

Don't worry LC the players are pumped up for tomorrow night make no mistake. This does not distract away from the job in hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.