Villa tickets back on sale

Norbiton said:
jrb said:
blueparrot said:
Most of the viagogo tickets will be s/c seats being resold, and by the very nature of viagogo they won't really sell until blue members or general sale buyers can.t get any direct from the club. Anybody that wanted a ticket for tonight could buy them from the club easily until Monday and even sporadically this morning.

They aren't as a rule. Viagogo get rows and blocks off City, mainly in the CB and ES, 3rd tiers, with others spread throughout the other stands. There won't be many, if any, season ticket holders missing tonight. Most of those seats on sale tonight have set identical Viagogo prices. You can always tell the difference between individual priced season tickets prices, nd Viagagogo prices seats. There were 3 pages of seats prices at £52.20 + admin and VAT charges the other day. VIagogo, stamped all over them.

Probably the opposite I'd have thought. Plenty of season ticket holders struggle with midweek games and will be selling through viagogo. They will set the price at the £52.20 minimum to have a chance of selling them (and not wanting to rip off fellow blues by making extra money out of it).

No, not 3 pages worth. Loads of those priced tickets are still available. Why would everyone who isn't going tonight, which there aren't many, sell their seats at exactly that price? The point is to sell/shift your unused seat, not to charge the same price as everyone else, which in reality is Viagogo. Look. £52.20.(and then £53, and then £54, etc) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc?PCID=PARTGBSportMCFCMCFCE1588A32CC-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc?PCID=PART ... 588A32CC-4</a>

Norbiton said:
jrb said:
blueparrot said:
Most of the viagogo tickets will be s/c seats being resold, and by the very nature of viagogo they won't really sell until blue members or general sale buyers can.t get any direct from the club. Anybody that wanted a ticket for tonight could buy them from the club easily until Monday and even sporadically this morning.

They aren't as a rule. Viagogo get rows and blocks off City, mainly in the CB and ES, 3rd tiers, with others spread throughout the other stands. There won't be many, if any, season ticket holders missing tonight. Most of those seats on sale tonight have set identical Viagogo prices. You can always tell the difference between individual priced season tickets prices, nd Viagagogo prices seats. There were 3 pages of seats prices at £52.20 + admin and VAT charges the other day. VIagogo, stamped all over them.

Probably the opposite I'd have thought. Plenty of season ticket holders struggle with midweek games and will be selling through viagogo. They will set the price at the £52.20 minimum to have a chance of selling them (and not wanting to rip off fellow blues by making extra money out of it).

but they will make money at that price

£52.20 x 19 = £992

Don't recall too many ST's selling at that price.....

Hi , I understand the criticism of tickets on Viagogo on this site and of empty seats at home games. I also understand people are sometimes unable to make games.

I have been in hospital for a week with internal bleeding and as such I won't be able to make the game tonight. I'm gutted about that. I am a platinum season card holder in the colin bell stand , block 325 , row M seat 691. All my City supporting mates have tickets for the match so I put my seat on Viagogo , I put it up for the minimum amount I could but unfortunately Viagogo put a premium on top of this. I would rather get some money for my ticket rather than the figure viagogo charge but it's out of my hands. I'm hoping to be well enough to attend the West Ham game but if my seat is empty , please understand there is someone absolutely gutted not to be sat in that seat ! If anyone wished to purchase my seat for tonight then I'd be most grateful.

Good luck to the Blues tonight and give the lads a cheer from me.

jrb said:
Norbiton said:
jrb said:

No, not 3 pages worth. Loads of those priced tickets are still available. Why would everyone who isn't going tonight, which there aren't many, sell their seats at exactly that price? The point is to sell/shift your unused seat, not to charge the same price as everyone else, which in reality is Viagogo. Look. £52.20.(ad then £53, and then £54, etc) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc?PCID=PARTGBSportMCFCMCFCE1588A32CC-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc?PCID=PART ... 588A32CC-4</a>

Because £52.20 is the minimum - you can't offer it at a lower price and if you price it above that nobody will buy it. Nearly all those seats are individual, some over 65/under 18 - clearly season-ticket holders, not direct from viagogo

jrb said:
blueparrot said:
graham baker said:
Viagogo will always keep some tickets up until kick-off for matches they know will be sold out, just so they can turn up the price.
Supply and demand.

They want to make as much money as possible.

Yes the viagogo tickets are mainly in blocks on level 3 mainly 303 307 328 and 324, but if you look on viagogo now there are just as many for sale on levels 1 & 2 which I would have thought must be s/c holders. That said £52.20 does look like a fixed price and about 45 of about 110 are that price.<br /><br />-- Wed May 07, 2014 10:48 am --<br /><br />
Balti said:
Norbiton said:
jrb said:

£52.20 x 19 = £992

You can only resell 6 time a season.

The Official Site has just said this has sold out now. Obviously that won't account for ST holders who can't make it etc and the ones on Viagogo

blueparrot said:
jrb said:
blueparrot said:

Yes the viagogo tickets are mainly in blocks on level 3 mainly 303 307 328 and 324, but if you look on viagogo now there are just as many for sale on levels 1 & 2 which I would have thought must be s/c holders. That said £52.20 does look like a fixed price and about 45 of about 110 are that price.

-- Wed May 07, 2014 10:48 am --

Balti said:
Norbiton said:

£52.20 x 19 = £992

Exactly!

Who would sell their ticket/seat at 52 pound and *20 pence*. :-?

Just round the f***er up!

jrb said:
blueparrot said:
jrb said:

Yes the viagogo tickets are mainly in blocks on level 3 mainly 303 307 328 and 324, but if you look on viagogo now there are just as many for sale on levels 1 & 2 which I would have thought must be s/c holders. That said £52.20 does look like a fixed price and about 45 of about 110 are that price.

Balti said:

£52.20 x 19 = £992

Exactly!

But who would buy at £53 if you could pay £52.20? Set it at the minimum!

Norbiton said:
jrb said:
blueparrot said:

Exactly!

But who would buy at £53 if you could pay £52.20? Set it at the minimum!

But any normal person would sell heir ticket at £50. It's a fact that people like rounded numbers/figures.

Look at Arsenal. £40mill and £1. Not only didn't it get Suarez, it pissed off Liverpool in the process. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.