Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

I used to leave early in the 70's & 80's to catch the match bus. But since going with the lad who wouldn't leave his seat until the last whistle when we were 4:0 down and lost at home to Wimbledon, I've always stayed to the end.
Did you see Zabmans reaction when he walked off the pitch? - last player to leave the pitch as well!

Yeah I was having a piss at the time (managed to see it on the tellys though)

Sorry for not being a massive blue like you lot

Maine Lemonade said:
I sat at the QPR game and the two lads beside me got up and left when the board went up. Looked around and seen hundreds heading up the steps to the exits. There must have been lot of people didn't see Aguerooo in the flesh despite being at that match! Fortunately I sat on me arse and as a result will never EVER leave until it's all over anymore

This!!

I have never walked out early, QPR, Gillingham, last night etc... If I had, especially the Gillingham and QPR games, I would have probably regretted it for the rest of my life.

To see my 9 year old son in tears when losing 2-1 against QPR, to the biggest smile of his face I have ever seen, and pure elation etched on his face, it's something along with seeing Aguero smash that goal in, I will never ever forget!!

Hoghead said:
I used to leave early in the 70's & 80's to catch the match bus. But since going with the lad who wouldn't leave his seat until the last whistle when we were 4:0 down and lost at home to Wimbledon, I've always stayed to the end.
Did you see Zabmans reaction when he walked off the pitch? - last player to leave the pitch as well!

That was the only game I've ever walked out of early! The guys in front on me last night left on 85 mins as usual. I don't understand it but it's their choice, and they've missed a fair few goals this season.

I'd compare missing Aguerooooos goal to not putting the lottery on and your numbers coming out

I bet a lot of fans who entered the stadium too late this season have missed a few as well ... :)
The only time anyone should leave early is when actually heading TO the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.