Season Card info now on OS

Just renewed at £885 inc Platinum. Hoping for a better atmosphere in 206 next year for that.

East Stand L2: maybe we could get everyone down Mary Ds b4 the first game of next season for singing lessons. I will throw in a pint for anyone with a 206 Seasoncard.

Do the ones who did it via Direct Debit last year get it automatically renewed? I've had no contact from the club at all.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Thought it automatically renews your season ticket????

It appears so for those who chose direct debit last time but I went online and did it anyway as it saves me having to check towards the end of the month, not trusting City to get it right!

On the Help section of the tickets site:

I am on the Direct Debit Scheme, what do I need to do to buy my 2014/15 Seasoncard?

Your Seasoncard will be automatically renewed and you will once again be enrolled onto the Direct Debit scheme with the same details from the 2013/14 Season.

If you do not wish to change any details or move seat for the 2014/15 Season, you simply do nothing and your Seasoncard will be renewed with the same details as last season.

All Seasoncards are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations available upon request or at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.