West Ham last game of the season.

mcfcadam said:
Yeah I dont agree with ripping fellow blues off!! but if anyones willing to pay that amount then I'm just saying I know someone who's got a spare
No doubt there will be someone willin to pay that outside the ground.

On here its always been about helpin fellow blues at face value ...way it should be !

Too many folk don't have a fuckin clue what it means to be decent, wish people would read the friggin rules on here before tryin to take the piss.

Also wish those offerin spares would friggin answer or respond to their PMs (yes you ppoonndddd)

just before I went in last night, was stopped by a ruskie sounding dude who offered me £1k each for my 2 season cards to use for the west ham match. god knows what he thought he could get for them!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Maintainin said:
ppoonndddd said:
I've one ticket for block 109 we can meet in the city center
PM sent !
Is he genuine then mate? Be careful.
No he isn't and has been banned, then tried to sign up under another name.

I know people are desperate but I'd just like to warn you to beware of posts from new users or pm's from people who haven't posted offering tickets. In addition we will not tolerate anyone asking for more than face value or even saying (or even hinting) that they will pay more than face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.