West Ham last game of the season.

bluesteve1964 said:
bloomyno1 said:
Can Have mine for 2k open to offers... Off to oz may persuade me to leave earlier haha

Tell you what Fuck Off now. You won't be missed.

totally fuck off man! you think we that rich?!

on a diff note i have been pm'd by volblue1213 offering tickets.. he hasnt responded to my reply. volblue1213 if youre reading this please get in touch.. yes i still need 2. no absurd prices i hope.

zeddie said:
bluesteve1964 said:
bloomyno1 said:
Can Have mine for 2k open to offers... Off to oz may persuade me to leave earlier haha

on a diff note i have been pm'd by volblue1213 offering tickets.. he hasnt responded to my reply. volblue1213 if youre reading this please get in touch.. yes i still need 2. no absurd prices i hope.

zeddie i have been msgd by the same guy he is asking £400 the pair

chris said:
zeddie said:
bluesteve1964 said:

you wont get in touch with him now, no doubt he will be banned

chris said:
zeddie said:
bluesteve1964 said:

thanks Chris.. i thought as much : (

chris said:
zeddie said:
bluesteve1964 said:

He's banned now but any more nonsense then let one of us know by reporting any such pm's.

xzbit04 said:
Was promised a ticket for this game in advance but let down now :( on the lookout and Long shot on here but please PM if you have 1 ticket, just one, wil be eternally grateful

Bump, still looking for any kind soul with one :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.