West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I've followed City for over forty years, My Grandad came over from Ireland and lived at 35 Kippax Street, My Dad was at Wembley when Bert Trautman broke his neck, and I met Stan Horne who played for City when I was about 11.

For all the younger BlueMooner's out there, he was one of the first ever Black players to make it.

Anyway enough Twaddle.

I've just heard Sam Allardyce on Sky saying he's going to spoil our party, and he hopes the title goes to Liverpool and in particular, Steven lets not this Slip, Gerrard.

What a way to fire up the City Players !

We should all be singing 'your getting sacked in the morning'

Good Luck everyone 4-1 to Citaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If anybody has been wondering as to Pam's whereabouts today, she is currently bound and gagged in my cellar.
Not that I'm into bondage or anything of a sexual nature, but more to shut her up, as her constant flapping was getting on my tits.
I may untie her Sunday teatime providing all has gone well.
Can't see this going down too well with Karen.
Threesome?
Sounds like it might be on the cards.

adrianr said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If anybody has been wondering as to Pam's whereabouts today, she is currently bound and gagged in my cellar.
Not that I'm into bondage or anything of a sexual nature, but more to shut her up, as her constant flapping was getting on my tits.
I may untie her Sunday teatime providing all has gone well.

Was there anything wrong with the kitchen?

You mean other than a set of scalpel-sharp ceramic kitchen knives and an untied, unhinged and seriously annoyed Pam?
I'm no Nostradamus mate, but even I can sense something potentially dangerous about this scenario.
I'm going to try and catch a rag for her tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.