City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso 3m
#MCFC execs emerge from UEFA basement with no FFP deal (yet) but in time to make it to Eastlands for final game. May get confirmation Monday

moomba said:
Ruler of Dubai Ed?
Or Qatar, depends on what mood he's in.
Anyway, I'm off to start my own expert website on neural psychology, I read a book on it once. Expect to be doing lucrative interviews with global media by august.

aguero93:20 said:
moomba said:
Ruler of Dubai Ed?
Anyway, I'm off to start my own expert website on neural psychology, I read a book on it once. Expect to be doing lucrative interviews with global media by august.

Do you need an agent?

LoveCity said:
Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso 3m
#MCFC execs emerge from UEFA basement with no FFP deal (yet) but in time to make it to Eastlands for final game. May get confirmation Monday

You get the feeling Monday is either going to be exceptionally good or diabolically shite. Frankly though as long as we win the league I couldn't give a shit about the rest, we'll get through it. As a football fan I'm more concerned with the actual football.

moomba said:
Ruler of Dubai Ed?

Remember the key point: call your website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.neuralpsychology.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.neuralpsychology.co.uk</a> - then journalists will assume as a matter of course that you know what you're talking about, and will give you full credit as a renowned expert whose views are worthy of the utmost respect.

Ray78 said:
moomba said:
Ruler of Dubai Ed?

Do you need an agent?
I was going to ask Neil Custis, had a good bit of dialogue with him before and he's a big fan of publishing ill-informed shite, if he turns me down I'll let you know ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.