West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmckennasell said:
brenda is now bigging up west ham , carroll , downing and cole , 3 players he deemed not good enough and rejected them , he is a clown of the highest order , west ham are apparently an excellent defensive side as well with 14 clean sheets. Its a pity west ham have played us 3 times this season and conceded 12 goals ,and they have lost 8 on the trot at the etihad , i can see where brenda's optimism is coming from , crack cocaine

I've heard Brenda's favourite game is Kerplunk?

jrb said:
TBH I'm happy big fat Sam and some of the West Ham players, with Liverpool connections, are up for this.

I'm hoping they keep to their word, give us a game, and go for it.

Because if they do that, I can see us exploiting their attacking intentions.

Much rather that than 11 buses being parked in front of the goal, like Villa did on Wednesday night.

BRING IT ON!

PS. Rogers mouthing off again, saying it's now not over once again, and West Ham will do Liverpool a favour.

West Ham will do Liverpool a favour, they will lose to City and allow Liverpool to operate effectively again next year as an upper mid table team rather than let themselves get severely embarrased as they try for European and domestic opportunities with a manager who couldn't survive at that level

Bewar3them00n said:
gmckennasell said:
brenda is now bigging up west ham , carroll , downing and cole , 3 players he deemed not good enough and rejected them , he is a clown of the highest order , west ham are apparently an excellent defensive side as well with 14 clean sheets. Its a pity west ham have played us 3 times this season and conceded 12 goals ,and they have lost 8 on the trot at the etihad , i can see where brenda's optimism is coming from , crack cocaine

I've heard Brenda's favourite game is Kerplunk?
I heard spin the bottle.

Andy Carroll on Sunday

Anyone else get the feeling this fucker is going to have a say in proceedings on Sunday? The huge price tag to the bin dippers, everyone will think "he owes them something" and a goal or 2 would certainly repay that fee. I've just got a feeling that he will score.

Re: big fat sam wants the dippers to win it

Big Sam.
Big Fat Sam.
Big Fat Fucking Fat Sam.
Big Fat fucking Fat Bastard Sam.
Fucking Big Fat Bastard Sam.
Sam The Big Fat Fucking Bastard.

Ali Benarbia said:
I think City will win comfortably, not necessarily score early but get a couple before half time and be three or four up with 20 minutes to go, then the crowd can sing all the way to the end. Coming a long way for this, trying to keep calm, no near heart attacks like in 2012 please. Dzeko and Aguero to start, then take Aguero off when it's won so he can put his feet up for the World Cup.

As long as we can sing YNWA as part of the early celebrations

Re: Andy Carroll on Sunday

He seems to have played blinders against city before, but vince wont allow it he will crush him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.