Poznan as the teams come out on sunday

Sabbs flying foot said:
Agree this should be done, but please don't forget that 1894 group have put a lot of time and effort into making loads of ticker to be thrown as the players come out and there is also a card display going on. Let's get that out of the way and within the first couple of mins get a full ground Poznan. It will set the message for the whole game
Good point, lot of time money and effort they put in!

CitizenTID said:
Sabbs flying foot said:
Agree this should be done, but please don't forget that 1894 group have put a lot of time and effort into making loads of ticker to be thrown as the players come out and there is also a card display going on. Let's get that out of the way and within the first couple of mins get a full ground Poznan. It will set the message for the whole game
Good point, lot of time money and effort they put in!

I spoke to them about it earlier. Edited opening post

Speaking of last day poznans.......

<a class="postlink" href="Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK3ADEEEdXM&feature=player_detailpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK3ADEEE ... detailpage</a>

1.34 full time still 2-2
1.57 news filters through 3-2
3.27 poznan

The atmosphere will look after itself tomorrow.

You might even find a spontaneous "Poznan" if things go really well.

Didsbury Dave said:

I think it will, would love it to be like it was when we scored on Wednesday, it was fantastic

Chilling me beans at the moment and saving my voice.
The crowd were great on Wednesday and supported virtually all the way through the game.

We have been told though by Zabba and Vinny to crank it up and raise the roof and I for one am not going to let them two down.

Cannot fuckin wait.......

Ducado said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I think it will, would love it to be like it was when we scored on Wednesday, it was fantastic
Which dispels the myth that the issue of creating noise is not the stadium architecture (not that this wasn't obvious enough already)

CITYBOY1000 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Probably get shot down for this but seen quite a few people mention.

It will raise the energy levels in the ground loads.

I think it would look fucking brilliant.

The whole ground Poznan as the team comes out, wouldn't be a Mexican wave style because everyone would do it as a whole (wembley Poznan)

Get it done.

Shouldn't we wait till we score first ?

Not being a wet blanket but we could end up with egg on our faces.

I hope you don't think West Ham will roll over as easy as QPR did a couple of years ago ?

Are you high? If you think QPR rolled over you must be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.