Ashley Cole

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Some transfer thoughts...can t sleep...

Richards Lescot Milner are about to leave, i read storries about Hart too and finally what about Rodwell and Barry ?? 6 English players !! That s not good

!!That makes Cole a good replacement !! But if we sign both Sanga and Cole and have them on the bench + the keeper + the C D makes them 4 defenders and remain only 3 places for midfielders and forwards ...Garcia Navas Jovetic Negredo are 4 ...The Board and Pellegini must conviece the squad that they he needs them all to chase 4 titles but not all at every game...unhappy players are a problem...

My favorite player to buy is Ribbery...
My favorite to sell is Nasri...sorry Samir but you can have a great time at Tottrnham Newcastle Italy Monaco also keep smiling...
Can't sleep,sounds like your in a fucking coma with this post,sell Nasri,get Ribery don't want frankenstein anywhere near our club.

Have to agree wouldn't swap Nasri for Ribery

g180aj said:
with constant rumours off kolarov going to Turin it makes sense to bring in a home-grown senior player who has the t-shirt and for free, him and sagna make perfect sense to give time for Angelino and Maffeo to be ready for promotion to the first team and then Clichy and Zabba will be in there 30's.

Having Cole and Clichy as left back options leaves us with no attacking intent in that position which is needed in Pellegrini's system.

It should be Clichy that should be replaced, not Kolarov.

sam-caddick said:
g180aj said:
with constant rumours off kolarov going to Turin it makes sense to bring in a home-grown senior player who has the t-shirt and for free, him and sagna make perfect sense to give time for Angelino and Maffeo to be ready for promotion to the first team and then Clichy and Zabba will be in there 30's.

Having Cole and Clichy as left back options leaves us with no attacking intent in that position which is needed in Pellegrini's system.

But Clichy is homegrown and it would explain why gaitan is being reported. Also Cole is a decent crosser of the ball

g180aj said:
sam-caddick said:
g180aj said:

But Clichy is homegrown and it would explain why gaitan is being reported. Also Cole is a decent crosser of the ball

Not better crosser than Kolarov.

El Mago said:
g180aj said:
sam-caddick said:

Not better crosser than Kolarov.
Not even close. Kolarov is one of the best crossers of a ball in the country. Gerrard and Baines are the two off the top of my head who are better.

Ashley Cole is a poor crosser of the ball. it's the aspect of his game which has always held him back and why I place Lahm ahead of him.

If we replaced Clichy with Cole, I'd be satisfied.

Say what you want about Cole, he's a ****ing brilliant left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.