West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
When all is said and done West Ham are not as good as City and have far less incentive to win.

If we are on our normal game it doesn't matter what West Ham bring they would still lose. I'm going 2-0 but if we go two up by HT we could finish this league in style.

Everyone is brave before they play us and then say "what can we do against that lot" afterwards.

Same old same old.

God shout, CC
But, of course, they wil always mention 'The money

D'y'know

I coldn't give a flying fook for their pathetic, self-serving shyte

Name me one club in England that would not have swapped places with us ?

Rammy Blue said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
Hammers players are really up for this game.

Nolan is promising an upset today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/10822076/Manchester-City-v-West-Ham-Hammers-can-beat-City-to-help-Liverpool-win-Premier-League-title-says-Kevin-Nolan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Nolan.html</a>

Good, because the fuckers will come at us and we will batter them.

I'm sticking with my 6-1 prediction.
Anyone who thinks Fat Sam will come to the Etihad and attempt to play an attacking game must be deranged. He will do exactly as he did against Chelsea a few weeks ago. 10 men behind the ball and look to nick a goal on the break via long punts to Andy Carol, maybe using the wingers also when they aren't filling in their 5 & 6th defenders roles.

I'm just bricking it we don't get a repeat of QPR without the nice ending, although I believe the players aren't going to let themselves get in that position again.........

We found it hard at first to breakdown Villa's 9 men behind the ball tactics but all came good .... we just got to be patient and I'm sure we can beat Big Sams big punt up field team...... now come on city and do us proud.

Just been reading some of the press interviews with Carroll and Nolan about how they would love to spoil our day and will celebrate with Liverpool,plus get revenge for their league cup mauling.I hope we shut these underachieving gobshites up as much as the crying scousers!

johnmacca said:
We found it hard at first to breakdown Villa's 9 men behind the ball tactics but all came good .... we just got to be patient and I'm sure we can beat Big Sams big punt up field team...... now come on city and do us proud.

My only issue is that I have to live with the fear of them breaking up the other end any time we're drawing. I can't deal with those heart palpitations.

paulchapo said:
Just been reading some of the press interviews with Carroll and Nolan about how they would love to spoil our day and will celebrate with Liverpool,plus get revenge for their league cup mauling.I hope we shut these underachieving gobshites up as much as the crying scousers!

its strange that WHU players and manager are seems to be out in force to help Pool to the title (no problem with that) while hardly anything similar can be heard from Newcastle.

Like Pardew comes out and say we want Pool to fail for the title.
Or the top Newcastle players come out and say we want Anfield to be unhappy...

I`m sure we will be ok. We are a fantastic team and don`t lose many games, especially when the real 1st team is in action. Just having a severe 2nd brandy, after my 6 pints, to stop the adrenalin keeping me awake. If you see a totally hungover oap in 306 that will be me. CTID.

Jacks77 said:
paulchapo said:

its strange that WHU players and manager are seems to be out in force to help Pool to the title (no problem with that) while hardly anything similar can be heard from Newcastle.

Like Pardew comes out and say we want Pool to fail for the title.
Or the top Newcastle players come out and say we want Anfield to be unhappy...

Because they are shit scared of the Mickeys invading the pitch and kicking the shit out of them that's why.They may as well stay at home for all the effort they will put in.

We could do with the Hamburg atmosphere for tomorrow but all is we will get is a few half hearted renditions of blue moon i guess.There is a reason Newcastle are staying stum and that is pure fear,something we don't generate at our place enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.