West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

RyanP3609 said:
YESSSS! Get the fuck in! Champions and well deserved ones at that! Manuel won't get manager of the year (it'll go to Pulis now as they won't want to give it to him) but a League/Cup double in your first season means he defo deserves it!

Does anyone remember City were offered at 6/1 at Christmas to win the league with a bookmakers... I can't remember the bookies it was on! Anyone remember? I can't remember if I put the bet on with them or not!

I'm sure it went lower than that when we lost at Liverpool and Drew at Sunderland
I may be wrong

bellbuzzer said:
a bit churlish to mention a death at this time.......................................................

' Typical City' has passed away, surrounded by loving fans, fortified by a mass Poznan at a sky blue stadium. Gone but never forgotten
No flowers thank you, donations to the 'Veterans Shattered Nerves Clinic' by arrangement

Missing it already, old habits die hard
Let's not be hasty. There's a team that plays in a rugby-orientated town that could prove you wrong!

Thank you City ! Congrats to all at the club. I'm 56 years old and never thought I 'd see days like these return.

And cheers for doing it this time without taking another 10 years off my frigging life !

Incredible day.

Professional from start to finish, I'm proud to support Manchester City football club.

Amazing!

citygal1 said:
RyanP3609 said:
YESSSS! Get the fuck in! Champions and well deserved ones at that! Manuel won't get manager of the year (it'll go to Pulis now as they won't want to give it to him) but a League/Cup double in your first season means he defo deserves it!

Does anyone remember City were offered at 6/1 at Christmas to win the league with a bookmakers... I can't remember the bookies it was on! Anyone remember? I can't remember if I put the bet on with them or not!

I'm sure it went lower than that when we lost at Liverpool and Drew at Sunderland
I may be wrong

Yeah I think it did do, I just remember there being an offer on at Christmas for us to win the league with a bookies that I think I had a bet on, I just can't remember which bookies to check!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

I just can't believe how happy this club makes me!

Even being 9000 miles away from the Etihad can't stop me from feeling the atmosphere of today!

Been a long day, what a performance fro the boys tonight , pissed now solo happy and time for bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.