I'd be reluctant to lose Kolarov

aguero93:20 said:
ManCitizens. said:
alera said:
Great going forward but he cannot defend. I am very happy to keep him to pay against the lesser sides or even cover left midfield. In fact his best game for us was bayern away when he played in front of clichy IMO.

Really we need a top top left back it is our big weakness along with a lack of decent central defender to play with kompany.

All the decent sides have Sussed the really weak point for us is the left hand side of our defence we re going to need to sort that for next season.

100% myth.
It is, he's a better defender than clichy, just not as fast.

This all day long, horses for courses

Clichy is home grown and Kolarov is awesome, I expect both to be in squad next season

With just one year left on his contract he needs to make this one count as he moves to the autumn of his career.
He will stay if we make him a good offer IMO and with our incentives laden contract structure the chance for big money is there if we continue to flourish.

alera said:
Great going forward but he cannot defend. I am very happy to keep him to pay against the lesser sides or even cover left midfield. In fact his best game for us was bayern away when he played in front of clichy IMO.

Really we need a top top left back it is our big weakness along with a lack of decent central defender to play with kompany.

All the decent sides have Sussed the really weak point for us is the left hand side of our defence we re going to need to sort that for next season.

A defender who cannot defend yet a winner? How are we to take this opinion seriously when you state his best game was playing in front of a player who wasn't even in the squad let alone on the pitch?

CitytillIdie74 said:
NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
The fact he is first choice is the problem.

Are there genuinely more than 5 much better left backs out there?
Nope,he just needs a pacy Left CB to cover his forrays forward

Absolutely. The regular addition of Garcia to the side offers us more protection when the fullbacks go forward too, and hopefully this will be augmented by Fernando or someone similar joining the squad as well as a pacey centre-half.

aguero93:20 said:
ManCitizens. said:
alera said:

100% myth.
It is, he's a better defender than clichy, just not as fast.
Correct, Clichy's pace allows him to recover, this doesn't make him a better defender, I have said it before in the Kolorov thread, he is the most improved player in the league not just at City, he seems to be a lot fitter than last season and I can't remember one instance this season where he has been done by any forward or winger....I obviously wait to be proven wrong, but don't think I will

Kolarov was not at the Parade today, because he has already gone..........

...to America! He was on my flight to Chicago on Monday morning. Probably connecting to LA or something.

Enjoy your hols, Aleks!!!

ChicagoBlue said:
Kolarov was not at the Parade today, because he has already gone..........

...to America! He was on my flight to Chicago on Monday morning. Probably connecting to LA or something.

Enjoy your hols, Aleks!!!

Kolorov was at the parade, and further more when interviewed he clearly stated his agent is talking to City with regard to a contract extension.

Best all round left back in the Premier League by some distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.