Batman V Superman

Thaksinssoldier said:
sworn to secrecy, but I've seen the batman suit(I work in comics).

I also by total chance saw a load of concept art for the new star wars a few weeks back. Guy on the tram sat next to me was a concept artist on it, and was looking over it. When I asked him was it what I thought it was, he said no, then said yeah but he'd be in a world of trouble if any of it got out..then proceeded to show me a few shots. :-)

I have not seen it but I can divulge that it will have a cape, cowl and probably be black.

You read it here first!

;P

blueunit said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
He feeds of the radiation, the gravity would crush him and no way is he taking 10million degrees and that pressure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA[/youtube]

Goku wins that battle all day long.
If you watch it you would find out he doesn't by a long way. There is maths and all sorts of shit to back it up plus it lists all the strengths of superman which is why I put it up.
Also superman is a genius his super strength is backed up by the hyper intelligence of his kind which is far beyond earths. Superman isnt all brawn and never has been its the movies that depict him that way

I would think the destruction at the end of Man of Steel will be the catalyst for Batman in the film, he will see a man with so much power that he must do something to reign him in.

[bigimg]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Mn3Jkvpyl7Q/Uuq4mJWYPWI/AAAAAAAAAUY/A_TRMhStBLI/w433-h830-no/Batfleck_Cap2.jpg[/bigimg]

Fan art of new batman, i hear jesse eisenberg is gonna be lex luthor...wtf.

Edit: sorry its brian cranson as lex

TCIB said:
[bigimg]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Mn3Jkvpyl7Q/Uuq4mJWYPWI/AAAAAAAAAUY/A_TRMhStBLI/w433-h830-no/Batfleck_Cap2.jpg[/bigimg]

Fan art of new batman, i hear jesse eisenberg is gonna be lex luthor...wtf.

Edit: sorry its brian cranson as lex

I thought it was confirmed as Jesse eisenberg?

I still have my reservations about this.

Superman wasn't really that great and I think they're adding too much too soon, like they did in Spiderman 3. I know they're shooting a JL film straight after it so it will have to involve Flash, Wonder Woman and Cyborg.

Can all that be done with a re booted Batman in two hours?

Marvel still in the lead at the moment for me.

Bigga said:
It's not supposed to be as simple as that, though when Supes vs Bats.

Before Bats battles with Supes, he'll do his homework. That 'homework' should lead to Bats designing his exoskeleton/ armour with Kryptonite entwined, meaning the battle should even out. I think Supes is even prone to not seeing through lead, if I remember rightly??

The new Bats should be more brain than brawn a la comics.

So how the fuck is batman going to swing a punch at superman with a lead suit on when he's heavier than a mofo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.