Re- locate

skybluepete

Im not sure whether or not anyone's mentioned this but im a season ticket holder, along with 3 of my pals and all 3 of our sons.
Me and my 2 pals have sat together for years, back at Maine rd , platt lane, kippax and eventually the north stand where my lad joined us as a nipper.
We now sit in south stand , level 2, block 220 - (where the Colin bell stand meets the south stand), above the corner flag in level 2.
When we moved to the new ground we picked our seats but could only get 2 on the very back row and 4 the row in front so that we was all still sat together it just meant 2 were sat right behind the other 4.
The 2 who sit on the back row have had an email from the club telling them their seat will no longer be available due to the ground expansion, but we haven't on the row in front.
I've spoken to others on the back row and they've all recd the same email and likewise all the guys on the row in front havent had any email.
Im going to ring up tomorrow to check that its just the back row and to explain the situation and that 2 ave to move and is there any options to keep all 6 of together still.
I will be a bit gutted to move though , we've made some great friends where we sit over the years ., some belting lads there.
I can also only presume there will be a slightly reduced capacity next season.

Just wondering if anyone else is in the Same boat and if any of yu have any suggestions.

Yes is the entire back row. It was discussed briefly in the season ticket Renewal thread. I'm still unsure why this row is being permanently removed, particularly at both corners. There's a a three foot difference in height to the exec behind us, plus a reinforced concrete wall . Not sure how they are planning to incorporate that into anything usuable. Mock ups of the new stand show the back row and aforementioned wall still being in place also . There were a lot of pissed off people on Sunday in similar situations to yourself. Best of luck trying to get a block of 6 together now bar any corner of the third tier.

Do City sell SC in the 4 corners on level 3? seats go on sale for every home game and it would be a good move to let people displaced due to the SS rebuilding to move to up there.

Yep, I'm on back row Lev 2 South & am being moved, only realize today permanently, bit of a bummer...gonner try to stay as near ad possible, be gutted if I have to move out of level 2...

Me and my son are in this boat, I emailed the club asking if we could have first dibs on seats in the new extension and I received this kind reply.

Hi Brian, thanks for the email below.

Danny has sent to me to respond. He sends his regards and hopes that you are well?

A lot of work has to go in to the stadium expansion including how we allocate and sell seats, once the South Stand third tier is complete.

Please be assured that supporters that have been impacted will be taken in to account as part of this process.

I can’t as yet say what that will mean but I will ensure that your suggestion is taken in to account.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can assist with in relation to this matter, or anything further I the future.

Phoned up today, got a young lady who really didnt understand my point atall and was pretty negative with everything i suggested or asked, i told her about her negativity and asked could i speak to her supervisor .
Franchene came to the phone and i again explained my position, she couldn't give me any answers but said she would ring me back later, which she did.
She explained that if we wanted to stay together she would allow the 4 of us who sit the row in front to relocate the same time as the 2 on the back row but we wouldn't get the ticket at the same price as we pay now, we would have to pay full price - fair enough ok .
I then asked what if the 4 of us say put this season and then at the end of next season when the expansion is complete could my pal and hs lad come back to the south stand.
She said that she is fairly certain something will be put in place and she has logged my request in my family and friends but at this moment in time she can't say what will be put in place , i suppose thats a little encouraging but we will see.

By the way francene was very helpful and really nice , a very good representative of our great club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.