Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Sagna commented on nasris picture,don't think he would have any banter with him if he didn't like him?

Fantastic signing if it goes through, brings good experience and was first choice right back who was in pole position to win the title until Jan! Him and Cole on a free, mangala and another midfielder will be enough!

MillionDollarDream said:
thesilvalining said:
Sagna follows Nasri on Instagram, doubt he'd do that if they hated each other so much. I personally would stay clear of him, I just hate him personally even if he was class I just hate him and his shit hair. I think we need to get homegrown players(which Sagna is NOT) aswell so I'd prefer trippier(club homegrown) as he has bags of potential and is good enough to be our backup rb but I trust txiki so if he wants Sagna get Sagna

Did he do something to you personally? ( serious question btw)
No but I just hate his face and everything(especially his hair), the zabaleta incident a few years ago made him even more of a wanker

thesilvalining said:
MillionDollarDream said:
thesilvalining said:
Sagna follows Nasri on Instagram, doubt he'd do that if they hated each other so much. I personally would stay clear of him, I just hate him personally even if he was class I just hate him and his shit hair. I think we need to get homegrown players(which Sagna is NOT) aswell so I'd prefer trippier(club homegrown) as he has bags of potential and is good enough to be our backup rb but I trust txiki so if he wants Sagna get Sagna

Did he do something to you personally? ( serious question btw)
No but I just hate his face and everything(especially his hair), the zabaleta incident a few years ago made him even more of a wanker
Any rivalry from that could work in our favour, they'll be desperate to keep the other one out of the team. Not that Sagna has a chance mind you, but rivalry and competition within the squad is always good.

Sagna to sign for us after Final

So Sagna says he is certain to sign for us on a free transfer directly after the Cup Final? (in The Times)

What do we make of that? Is he just cover for Zabba?

Re: Sagna to sign for us after Final

Great free signing and I suspect there will be more of this type of deal done by City now due to fair play restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.