Scudamore Sexism Scandal

Good news.

The gold digging,shit stirring,attention seeking woman,that reported him,can crawl back under her stone now.

What he said was out of order!!! I can't blame women for being angry!.... they must be going out of their tiny minds ;)

kinkyafro66 said:
What he said was out of order!!! I can't blame women for being angry!.... they must be going out of their tiny minds ;)

They have more than one ? No wonder they're so bloody schitzo ;-)

corky1970 said:
Ladies , I love you but fuck off from our game if this gets you annoyed or offended by proxy, I wonder how many go to games to see some amazing football or " thighs" ?

What's the world coming to, ?

Are you not allowed to take the piss out of the opposite sex anymore ??

When I'm taters deep in my latest missus should I be scared if I want to bite her arse in case it's deemed as assault .

If you don't want the piss taken out of you , word of advice ....be like a man
Grow a cock?

I don't want to turn this into politics but;

"Prime Minister David Cameron told BBC Radio 5 live that a member of his cabinet would not survive had they admitted to sending sexist emails."

This from the man who let Maria Miller off with the sack after fraudeulent expense claims. Keep your nose out you twat and deal with your own rogues.

And I'm glad Scudamore didn't get sacked. Would have been a joke. Hope he goes for the money grabbing woman in court.

manchester blue said:

"Prime Minister David Cameron told BBC Radio 5 live that a member of his cabinet would not survive had they admitted to sending sexist emails."

This from the man who let Maria Miller off with the sack after fraudeulent expense claims. Keep your nose out you twat and deal with your own rogues.

And I'm glad Scudamore didn't get sacked. Would have been a joke. Hope he goes for the money grabbing woman in court.

Stick to defending Tory tax avoiders aka boring bastard Barlow. Cameron really is a hypocrite!

manchester blue said:

Ah, we've gotta be quite clear on Cameron's peckin' order of no-nos. Stealing from the taxpayer and admitting to an accounting mistake is not a hanging or even sackin' offence. Pissin' people off on the basis of race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ginger hair, pink pants, jeez, I could be typing this list long after Giggsy has been installed as the next SSNakesTV City pundit!

manchester blue said:

Cameron really is a complete **** flap.

TGR said:
Do we get another rag sycophant to replace him?

Probably David Gill ffs. Scudamore's comments regarding Manchester United were pathetic from someone who runs a 20 team league.

Whilst I don't like Scudamore I don not care for feminism. Don't get me wrong (girls/ladies/women/other: please specify), I am ok for womens rights but when you have a feminist sticking up for your rights its just as annoying as a Man Yoo fan. Long winded, whiney, hypocrites and full of themselves beyond reasonable control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.