Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

CitizenTID said:
As shocked as I am, I actually have a feeling he may be after a move. There were some quoted comments from him the other week about he doesn't know what tomorrow will bring and if he will move etc. which I didn't know what to make of and now this...

After a 'happy' season all the players suddenly want to abort
i agree

city fans can try and sweet talk it all they want but those tweets are not good. The fact he was that bold on twitter says it all. Thats why i never get attached to modern players. Its not like before, nowadays all they care about is money and what suits them

El Mago said:
So we won the league, and then :

1- UEFA hit us with thier panishment
2- Milner handed transfer request
3- Yaya wants to leave because we didn't celebrate his birthday

What the hell is going on !!!

Typical city. One step forward two back.

without a dream said:
LoveCity said:
Vicky Kloss, why did you let this happen?

Not a lot she can do about players tweeting stuff is there?

I bet her phones are red hot at the moment It's going to be fire fitting and chippy for tea for Vicky

markbmcfc said:
Stop flapping.

We don't know exactly what this means. Everything the agent said is true may just mean that he is upset and feels disrespected, an issue I'm sure can be resolved with some words and apologies from those that matter.

Him feeling upset and disrespected doesn't mean irreversible damage has been done and he never wants to play for City ever again.

There is nothing to say the situation can't be resolved and this is all just a bit childish.

Whether we want to keep him if he is this melodramatic is open to debate.

Then he's behaving like a smacked arse. Fuck the apology, get rid, replace, and move on.

Someone has just pointed out that Yaya's agents name was spelt incorrectly in the last tweet?

The good thing is that he has a long contract. His future is in our hands, whether he likes it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.