Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Do you guys actually believe we'd cash in?!

No way would we ever sell him IMO. Yes, we could fetch some money for him but how much really? A player that is on a huge wage, is 31 and WANTS to leave. I doubt we'd get more than £25-30M for him TBH.

I think this is more of an issue about principle. We are a top side and top sides don't sell their best players. If Yaya throws a hissy-fit and leaves, what does that mean for Kun, Dave or Komps? Could they just throw a hissy-fit and leave too? No player is bigger than a club but we are still early in our development and we don't want to give a negative message to the rest of the lads in the dressing-room.

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in his big range rover
He came back with a birthday cake
but Yaya said it's over

BringBackSwales said:
BillyShears said:
RandomJ said:
And where's your apology to him for calling him a **** for something his agent said? Next time wind your neck in and don't call a player who just won us the league a ****.

You stick to defending a cuntish player and his greedy agent. I'll stick to defending City and Sheikh Mansour.

Hope that clears things up for you.

"a cuntish player". I hope to god that he sees this comment and sues you for the horrible, self-obsessed slanderous nobody that you are. I do not know 1 other City fan who would use the term "cuntish player" about Yaya Toure, you are a sad, pathetic disgrace

This.100%.

Just looked at those tweets again, theres no way they have been written by him

I know it sounds daft but look at some of his other tweets their totally different

The fact is he has 3 years left on his contract, it would have to take an enormous offer for us to even consider selling him

Sorry Yaya but if this is all true none of the balls are in your court :)

I am 99% confident that the person behind the tweet is none other than Mario Balotelli.

jrb said:
J1ROrlf.jpg

I don't believe Yaya has sent that last Tweet. His first tweet is saying don't believe anything unless it comes out of MY mouth, then 20 minutes later says Dimitry speaks for him? A complete U-turn in his opinion within the space of half an hour. I'm not buying it.

Also, he's gone from having completely normal punctuation in his first tweet, to leaving a space before and after the full stops on the last one. Something Yaya has no history of doing on Twitter before. It might be clutching at straws, but I'd be very surprised if Yaya sent that last tweet.

stony said:
Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in his big range rover
He came back with a birthday cake
but Yaya said it's over

HAHAHA! class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.