Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bad news. It gets worse!

The rest of the squad have said they're all leaving because Yaya didn't give them party bags. We're doomed.

Pelli has chosen to make up for it with a game of CL Musical Chairs.

He will arrange 25 chairs and have the players dance around them whilst playing the CL theme music. When the music stops, only 21 chairs will remain.

BringBackSwales said:
Davs 19 said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
The ranting and raving on this site says far more about the ranters and ravers than it does about their chosen subject of abuse.

Demichelis, Garcia, Dzeko, Mancini, Pellegrini, Tevez, Quinn....and on and on and on it goes.

If you were all as animated when we're actually playing at the Etihad, some of you might actually contribute something useful to our great club.

Hello Raggy

Calling a good Blue a rag is as low as it gets, you sad twat
*sniff sniff*

Marvin said:
There is no one like Yaya.

I hope we keep him, and he gives his all for the club as he did last season. That's what we should be hoping for.

City's bosses have made it known that he's staying so the sooner you all stop slagging him off the better. He's our player. I wish he'd get rid of that agent. When we lodged a bid with Barca, Seluk said his player would not sign for City. But he did. Last Summer, or the year before, I forget which he said Yaya would leave. Yaya has a habit of not doing what his agent says.

Talking of agents, will Agent Kolo be playing for Liverpool again next season?

CHAMPIONS 2014 said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Straight swap for Fabregas and this ungrateful prima donna and his Cnut of an agent can get the fuck out of my club.

He's dug his own grave here the ungrateful twat.

Fuck off Yaya, you greedy mard arsed prick.

Fabregas is shit.

I take it you don`t watch football ??

Marvin said:
He's the best, but he's 31 so no one is going to come along with a extraordinary offer.

His agent has been shooting his mouth off about City even before we bought him, and talked about him leaving 12 months ago so if you want to act on the basis of his agent's conduct, we'd have never signed him in the first place

The rest of football is laughing at us, and for that I blame the agent, but we need to grow up a bit and realise what is going on. Yaya is 31, he's at his peak, he wants to see how the land lies when he returns from the World Cup and see whether a Bayern Munich or Real Madrid want him. They wont

He's staying.

The reason this topic is so busy is because Yaya Toure strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies and many want to see the back of him. Your wasting your time rags.
The point is that he won't be with us forever. Him raising the issue of leaving has made people think that - for two reasons: his age and his attitude - now would be the best time for him to leave. I hadn't thought about it before but now, Yaya, thanks for all the trophies but bye-bye.

Why do fans turn against players when they hear that they want to leave a club, especially the foriegn ones, they are not being disloyal, they were never City fans!!.... even English players and City legends leave eventually, Franny Lee, Dennis Tueart, Peter Barnes, Ian Bishop, all left at some stage, the way it is done nowadays (Through the media, and agents) leaves a sour taste I agree, but clubs do that to players too.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bad news. It gets worse!

The rest of the squad have said they're all leaving because Yaya didn't give them party bags. We're doomed.

No strictly true. My source said they got the party bags but they had red balloons. The press tomorrow are reporting that everyone except Garcia (who is color blind) are handing in a transfer requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.