Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Hey Yaya Yaya, he's having a fucking laugh, he just wants to join the staff, hey Yaya Yaya.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm slowly starting to arrive at the conclusion that Saluk isn't entirely sane.
Sounds to me like he realises he's gone too far and made a huge fuck up. Seems the beginning of some back peddling, maybe?

Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy · 52s
He says there have been no offers from other clubs because Toure has three yrs left on contract...

GaudinoMotors said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
pudge & rodge said:

Yep. Random.

How's this for a list of the players we've serially abused over the past 2 years:

Hart, Kolarov, Demichelis, Richards, Nasri, Garcia, Dzeko, Jovetic.

From time to time we also enjoy abusing: Kompany, Barry, Milner, Toure, Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Oh yeah, consider the abuse on this site aimed at Sergio, because some idiots thought he was more interested in playing in the world cup than playing for City.

Yep. Random. Vicious. Stupid.

How is it up there on your high moral ground? Using emotive words like "abused" and giving no context to those threads.
Don't get me wrong - I don't think you're a Rag (and I admire your understanding of participles).

But it's not me who's occupying the moral high ground. It's not me passing judgement on Yaya. I'm saying, let's wait and hear the full story. Stop the rush to condemn a player who has contributed so much to City, and more importantly, can make a huge contribution to our future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.