Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Presumably the club has had a word and he has done a U-turn but with another bizarre demand thrown in.

I think I might go into work tomorrow, twat my boss on the kisser and then leave. After an hour I'm going to go back in his office and ask for some overtime. Do you think he'll accept my convoluted attempt at flattery?

Any decent player at City is like one of us lucky enough to be in the right company before it becomes a raging success. They can have a career in football for life - City player, star player in the CTG, coach in the academy, manager abroad in the CTG, etc. 10 years in all and ready for the big time. Or they go down the ambassador route or in the media setup or whatever. Mansour can make their entire lives a dream. Why throw that away?

I think Yaya will not piss off Mansour. Tevez was silly to do so IMO.

FanchesterCity said:
So...

What we KNOW so far

1) His agent has a mouth on him and he's exaggerated Yaya's upset.
2) A few tweets appeared on Yaya's page - then some of them disappeared.
3) The tweets were contradictory in nature bore more resemblance to his agent's erratic behaviour than Yaya's (but we can't be sure)
4) An interview appears on Bein sports... which doesn't technically say it was conducted after the cake gate... it merely suggests it.
5) The interview makes no reference to any upset / discontent. Only that he loves Barca (which he's always said) and that his future is open (which he's always said, and that his focus is on the World Cup).

There is SOME merit in criticising Yaya's lack of clear response and rebuttal of his agent's assertions, but that's about it. At no point has Yaya expressly supported those assertions either.

So, all in all, the only thing we can be sure of is that his agent is a real wildcard, and we can see and measure that with ease.

It's not really very much is it?

It sure aint. But why is that so obvious to some and not others?

aguero93:20 said:
LoveCity said:
Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy 1m
Dimitry Seluk says Yaya Toure will want to stay at #mcfc if they offer him a coaching role

W
T
F
?
Get the fuck, if he's acting this petulantly we don't want him or his mad dog anywhere near the fucking academy.
Can just see it now,"we have worked with the academy for the last six months,and city are disrespecting us by not giving us a cut on any players sold on"..

Uber Blue said:
I think I might go into work tomorrow, twat my boss on the kisser and then leave. After an hour I'm going to go back in his office and ask for some overtime. Do you think he'll accept my convoluted attempt at flattery?

Demand some cake and you may prevail.

pudge & rodge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge & rodge said:
Yes, it doesn't make sense. It's not a sentence nor grammatically correct..

Agents are scum in football yes, but do you honestly believe Yaya's agent is doing all these interviews and saying everything he has without Yaya's consent and knowledge?

And again, nothing has been sensationalized, his agents words and actions and Yaya's lack of such have led to people's opinions on the matter not "because media"

Grammatically correct?, you are obviously not thinking clearly if you are willing to believe that the purpose of the post was to be grammatically correct.Read that post again then draw the distinction between a formal post and an informal post carrying the same message.
As I said, you can feed on this speculation as you wish as it may nourish you opinions about the guy in the first place which perhaps compels you to debate this but my message is clear, perhaps not to you but to others, the media will run with this so remain clear minded and wait until certain things are established. Yaya's intentions will be obvious in due course and I will wait for that time before I call him names or draw conclusions but it is up to you to enjoy this situation with Yaya.
Again, there's no speculation to feed on.

I, and others, are going off what has actually been said. I'm failing to understand where you're seeing all this speculated, malicious and fantasized headlines and stories about this? All I've read and seen is people commenting on what his agent has said, how odd it is and the like. I wish to wait for the full story as well, I agree on that; I just don't agree with your notion the media is acting in a foul way.

And as I have said, the agent has made comments and all the hysteria and amplification is based on that comments.If you...And others? want to blame Yaya for what is transpiring, then it is your right.Based on what I know and I have said again and again, the agent has been incredibly reckless and Yaya will get the ridicule and this is not the first time agents have dragged players into the pit with outrageous comments and tactics.
What really matters is Yaya, his intention and what that implies in terms of his treatment and respect for the club and his future at the club and thus I refuse to give judgements yet until it is clear.It is major and I will not rely on media speculation with regards to Yaya's future.

I'll always respect Toure for what he's done for this club. For me, he has been the talisman at the start of our current golden age. He stepped up in the big games, and it has been a pleasure watching such a talent playing in the sky blue shirt.

Having said all that, he is still "only" an employee of this juggernaut of a club (just as Tevez was). City won't suddenly grind to a halt just because a player behaves inappropriately. For this reason, I am not concerned at all by what he does/says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.