Wisdom Teeth

KingRuben

Top right one has come through a tiny bit and it's fuckin killin!

Had abit of toothache for the last week then Friday night suddenly got real bad and is on and off every few hours, took zapain and ibruprofen but still pain persists in mouth jaw and me ear

Also feels like I've got food stuck in my teeth In that corner but nothing I can see there, is that just a symptom of having ur teeth being pushed together?

Anybody got any quick tips? Gonna get in dentist Tuesday see what's said, also I've read it's on and off throughout the year but how long does it stay this painful for at a time?

It's right put me off having a beer tonight aswell :(

images

Nurofen+ has codeine, that'll help big time, but do not drink. Stuff messes with your stomach lining and dehydrates you. All 4 of mine were impacted, none came out straight, one got infected, horrible experience, got all 4 pulled after that. Fucking things aren't worth having.

Could be up to a week of pain mate.

Recently had some gyp off one of mine, trouble with me is I had milk teeth that didn't fall out and adult teeth came through as well meaning I had a multiple extraction when I was 12, think it fucked up my teeth and wisdom teeth are firmly under other molars.

contemplating having the lot ripped out and going with false gnashers tbh

Never got them

Proof I'm a thick ****

Evolution shows we don't need them

You're all chimps

Off to Cyprus in 2 week so I'm hoping it's all sorted

Seems most people have had a problem with them tbh so glad it's not just me, stressful because I feel I can't pin point the exact pain, seems to be most molars on the right now

Just applied some bonjela and will stay of the booze tonight then! Cheers

aguero93:20 said:
Nurofen+ has codeine, that'll help big time, but do not drink. Stuff messes with your stomach lining and dehydrates you. All 4 of mine were impacted, none came out straight, one got infected, horrible experience, got all 4 pulled after that. Fucking things aren't worth having.

A triumph of modern medicine - find the part of you with wisdom, and promptly remove it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.