Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Yaya has set a date, so I don't think it's fair to say things like "He should be sold" until that date arrives.

That cuts both ways. The date doesn't suit us and nobody likes being strung along. The club has important plans to execute during the close season. Unless the hierarchy know something more definitive than we do (quite possible), they would do well to explore transfer-out options in the meantime.

233zw1.jpg

At this point, I wouldn't be bothered at all to see him go... Such a shame, but the way he has handled this situation has been a HUGE let down. Bye bye yaya

SWP's back said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
TCIB said:
Perhaps your mental gymnastics look foolish Bob.
We are going off facts here not rumour or hear say.

I am not bursting any blood vessels personally but if others want to they have fair reason tbh mate.
I understand some will defend him. You can't say maybe this and that and expect it to hold water against facts though bud.
Users are pissed at verified facts and in any other walk of life people would use the same reasoning and logic.
Hasn't the entire story come about because of rumours and hearsay? The only fact we have is that Seluk made these comments because we've seen him on our TV screens. Everything else is open to interpretation, whether it's the source of those tweets on Toure's account or the comments Yaya's made in the media. The only thing we know for sure is that everything in Yaya's mind will be out in the public domain when the Ivory Coast's time at the World Cup comes to an end.

We have no idea why Yaya isn't putting this to bed, but don't you think he would if he could? What if he's wanting to clear the air but can't because he's been forbidden by his manager? What if his manager has said "No, World Cup for now, City later"? We have no idea, and until we do any rash decisions shouldn't be made. How many people were made to eat their words about Tevez when he came back and refreshed our title bid in 2012? I'd rather not make my bed on this just yet.

Yaya has set a date, so I don't think it's fair to say things like "He should be sold" until that date arrives.
You can believe your fairy stories if it makes you feel better.
This is probably the extent of it if I'm honest.

Despite what's going on I still don't want to believe what's happening. I won't come down on either side because I'm completely clueless as to what's going on. I just don't want to say that I don't want him to play for us again because when I said that about Tevez I was made to look a little silly. Toure's a fantastic player we could do with keeping until he retires in all honesty, so I don't want to say anything that I'd have to take back in a year's time.

It's a shame but all the Worlds top players pull stuff like this. Suarez Rooney even Messi was supposed to be leaving.

It's not nice but it doesn't mean he's going.

No point in getting all upset. It'll get sorted and the might happen again with another player...and round we go

flyingdutchman said:
If you have a shirt with "Toure Yaya" on the back, can you please burn it. Film the event and post the video here please.

You stink more than a tramps arse mate. What rag do you write for ?

kinkyafro66 said:
Question, what has he done that is wrong.... for definate?
I believe he is fully committed to city but was underwhelmed by his birthday cake... His agent has blown this way out of proportion. His agent will only make money if he moves, they don't get a cut from his wages

Personally I believe this could easily blow over and be smoothed out and probably has already behind closed doors.

I can understand why Yaya now wants to focus on the World Cup. He is professional and has been world class for us so I would ask City fans to question the hype, and as he has said. Judge him by his performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.