Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

DruntBlunt said:
He is bound by contract. He has behaved (by proxy) disrespectfully. Safe to say it is out of his hands now. My guess is we will see a Tevez-solution; kept for another season then sold abroad for 20m or thereabouts. I expect the club now finally realises you never ever hand out the captaincy to a petulant child however "big" he must be.

IMHO, Yaya's pretty small time now.

Keep him unless someone pays £50m. This might mean Yaya training with the youth team for a few weeks.

It's a business and one in which results come first and where we want and have best players playing for us.

The role of management is to find a way through the issues and emotion-led hysteria so that the above goals are successfully achieved, which they will.

According to this prick he has no resale value.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2639042/MAD-DOG-ON-MONDAY-Yaya-Toure-stick-birthday-cake-sun-doesnt-shine.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490</a>

Too much of a talent to let go, I'm afraid.

It's just a shame that someone like Zabaleta or Milner weren't blessed with his talent, and he'd be up there consistently with Messi every year for the ballon d'or.

We need a manager to come in - someone who Yaya respects - and get rid of the laziness and egotism that blights his potential so that we can see Yaya at his best.

Fame Monster said:

It's just a shame that someone like Zabaleta or Milner weren't blessed with his talent, and he'd be up there consistently with Messi every year for the ballon d'or.

We need a manager to come in - someone who Yaya respects - and get rid of the laziness and egotism that blights his potential so that we can see Yaya at his best.

Just go away.

Fame Monster said:

Jesus wept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.