2011 Community Shield Runners Up
2012 Premier League Winners
2012 Community Shield Winners
2013 Premier League Runners Up
2013 FA Cup Runners Up
2014 Football League Cup Winners
2014 Premier League Winners

Doesn't that read well?

But only four more trophies/second places to go and we'll need a NEW board - catastrophe!

DiscoSteve said:
Room for twelve more lines

2011 FA Cup Winners
2011 Community Shield Runners Up
2012 Premier League Winners
2012 Community Shield Winners
2013 Premier League Runners Up
2013 FA Cup Runners Up
2014 Football League Cup Winners
2014 Premier League Winners

Doesn't that read well?

But only four more trophies/second places to go and we'll need a NEW board - catastrophe!

They should also stick the fa youth cup win of 2008 on the board as it looks like they have marked on previous victories.

nmc said:
At Maine Road there was also a similar Board showing all city players who'd represented their country.

I have read somewhere that at the Swamp they have something similar to do with honours and awards.

Law, Charlton, Beckham, Giggs, Ferguson -

and then the best bit; Shaun Goater is on it because of his MBE.

treat yourself to a tour

different class these days with EDS boards showing the young players progress, the works

goater1978 said:
nmc said:
At Maine Road there was also a similar Board showing all city players who'd represented their country.

I don't remember that. Was it just English players or was it everyone?

There's probably too many players these days as pretty much every member of the squad (and alot of the eds) have represented their country.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55807144@N05/14258357866/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55807144@N05/14281004974/in/photostream/

Not great pictures though and could post directly, error saying couldn't determine dimensions

nmc said:
goater1978 said:
nmc said:

I don't remember that. Was it just English players or was it everyone?

There's probably too many players these days as pretty much every member of the squad (and alot of the eds) have represented their country.

I can't remember exactly it certainly had the other home countries on it NI and Scotland etc. I can remember Kevin Horlock being on there. It was at the top of the stairs (at Maine Road) next to the Board shown on here.

I only saw it once about 13 or 14 years ago but IIRC it showed City's internationals of all nationalities with the year of their first cap as a City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.