Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Bluep*ss said:
Just an honest question - Why do we have 3 threads talking about "Seats being Removed" , "Relocating" and this thread"..............Campus. ???

Don't know the answer to that one other than to say that I would have diluted their frequency with some of my own but I have been informed I must have 100 posts to my name before that privilege is extended my way (22).

more lazy than useless said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I've been told today that city have bought out the asda,some senior employees have been told they got 18 months before it closes.....anyone else heard this?

It gets posted about every 10 pages in this thread going back a couple of years.

Not saying it isn't true, or that it can't be, or that some good reasons for and against haven't been posted, but its very much in the 'I'll wait for an official announcement or quoteable source' column for me.
It is true, it's been posted on the bottom of page 73 of this thread.

I think this must be true regarding Asda Eastlands, as today I noticed they have no where near the offering of corned beef as they used to & then I noticed the same in the frozen peas section, so going off this I do reckon they are on the slow wind down if stock...

Haven't City offered Asda a site in the area of M16 0RA? Some former landfill or other.

milo said:
I think this must be true regarding Asda Eastlands, as today I noticed they have no where near the offering of corned beef as they used to & then I noticed the same in the frozen peas section, so going off this I do reckon they are on the slow wind down if stock...
They'd also run out of muffins last night, couldn't believe it.

milo said:

Are you James Milner?

Mancini Manus Domini said:
milo said:
They'd also run out of muffins last night, couldn't believe it.

Barmy.

I asked this question to Pete Bradshaw at the last local resident meeting in the new Acadmey who said Mcfc have no interest in the Asda site whatsoever.
He said then jokingly, for one it was on the wrong side of the road to start with

acton28 said:
Haven't City offered Asda a site in the area of M16 0RA? Some former landfill or other.
Hook, Line & Sinker - Doh!!! :)

more lazy than useless said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I've been told today that city have bought out the asda,some senior employees have been told they got 18 months before it closes.....anyone else heard this?

It gets posted about every 10 pages in this thread going back a couple of years.

Not saying it isn't true, or that it can't be, or that some good reasons for and against haven't been posted, but its very much in the 'I'll wait for an official announcement or quoteable source' column for me.

Asda look to defiantly be closing and moving , weather city have bought the land is another thing, but I can't see anyone else wanting it as mutch as we do..

My employees has asked me about a job for her sister who works over there at asda and lives local , she has been told they are relocating the store as there building some kind if mall / multi complex like one they have built in Birmingham (can only assume it's this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.resortsworldbirmingham.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.resortsworldbirmingham.co.uk</a> )
My employee knows nothing about football or city as she a wiganer she just mentioned this to me as a inquiry for her sister .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.