Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

BBC Gossip today:

united are back on the trail of resigning Paul Pogba who is valued at €60million by Juventus.
Apparently talks were already at an advanced stage just before David Moyes's departure.

Yeah, I assume that would be like my proposed talks with Angelina's people for her to dress up for me in those wings every weekend also being, 'at an advanced stage'.

I joined this site just to make this point but does anyone else get the feeling there is some sort of deep rooted witch hunt going on against us behind the scenes this summer? I mean everything is going wrong, Bad publicity, Transfers stumbling, Players offending us and even James Milner 'supposedly' wanting to move, Which was reported in more than 1 newspaper so cannot just be paper bs.

I almost get this vibe that we were not meant to win the double this year under our 'Lack of personality, boring, not suave, slow talking' manager, It was either meant to be Mourinho returning and reminding us why he is the special one or England FC winning the title with a 'tactical genius' British manager and Stevie Me as their captain leading them to glory and going to the wc with momentum on his side as captain and because we did not play by the rules and decided to alter the script, The dark forces that run the game seem to be hell bent on making sure there's no repeat because if we were to win the title next year that would mean Mourinho would be gone and we cant have that, The English press can't have that.

I just have a very bad feeling, Our summer has been going the way the rags summer went last year, Maybe if my conspiracies prove true a bad league campaign (finishing 3rd or 2nd) might free us up in Europe and could provide the catalyst behind us winning the CL for the first time, I've always felt the reason we haven't done well in Europe so far is due to the clubs philosophy of wanting to win the domestic stuff just as much. Our odds for the CL next year are frighteningly good, We're 4th faves ahead of PSG,Atletico and even ahead of Chelsea which shocked me because of Mourinhos European record and the fact he will have strikers at his disposal next year.

Just sign a cb already, Anyone, I'll take Shawcross for pete sake, That way the media can lay off with the too many foreigners lark.

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
I joined this site just to make this point but does anyone else get the feeling there is some sort of deep rooted witch hunt going on against us behind the scenes this summer? I mean everything is going wrong, Bad publicity, Transfers stumbling, Players offending us and even James Milner 'supposedly' wanting to move, Which was reported in more than 1 newspaper so cannot just be paper bs.

I almost get this vibe that we were not meant to win the double this year under our 'Lack of personality, boring, not suave, slow talking' manager, It was either meant to be Mourinho returning and reminding us why he is the special one or England FC winning the title with a 'tactical genius' British manager and Stevie Me as their captain leading them to glory and going to the wc with momentum on his side as captain and because we did not play by the rules and decided to alter the script, The dark forces that run the game seem to be hell bent on making sure there's no repeat because if we were to win the title next year that would mean Mourinho would be gone and we cant have that, The English press can't have that.

I just have a very bad feeling, Our summer has been going the way the rags summer went last year, Maybe if my conspiracies prove true a bad league campaign (finishing 3rd or 2nd) might free us up in Europe and could provide the catalyst behind us winning the CL for the first time, I've always felt the reason we haven't done well in Europe so far is due to the clubs philosophy of wanting to win the domestic stuff just as much. Our odds for the CL next year are frighteningly good, We're 4th faves ahead of PSG,Atletico and even ahead of Chelsea which shocked me because of Mourinhos European record and the fact he will have strikers at his disposal next year.

Just sign a cb already, Anyone, I'll take Shawcross for pete sake, That way the media can lay off with the too many foreigners lark.

stop worrying

This rumour doesn't make much sense but here it is anyway...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-and-man-city-eye-jose-callejon-a-player-napoli-value-at-e30-million-corriere-dello-sport/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chels ... llo-sport/</a>

Chelsea and Man City eye Jose Callejon, a player Napoli value at €30 million [Corriere Dello Sport]

After being deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid last summer, Jose Callejon joined Raul Albiol and Gonzalo Higuain in departing Madrid for Naples.

And some people reckon that, out of the three, he had the best debut season.

Which is why both Chelsea and Manchester City are eyeing up the Spanish attacker, according to Italian news site Corriere Dello Sport.

However, Callejon, who scored 20 goals and provided 6 assists in all competitions in his debut Napoli campaign, has tripled in value apparently. Meaning that if either club are to buy him then they’ll have to pay around €30 million for a forward who arrived in Italy for €9 million last summer.

Do we have a buy back clause for this kid? thanks

Denis Suárez on Sevilla loan: I can’t say anything at the moment

Newly promoted Barcelona B midfielder, Denis Suárez refused to comment on reports that he could be headed to Sevilla on a season-long loan as part of the deal that would send the Andalusian’s captain Ivan Rakitic to Barcelona on a €20 million transfer.

According to Catalan radio station, RAC1, Barcelona are reportedly finalising the details on a deal that will bring Sevilla captain, Ivan Rakitic to the the Camp Nou for €20 million, while the club will loan out former Manchester City and recently promoted from the Barcelona B squad, Denis Suarez to Sevilla.

However, when approached by Andalusian sports website, El Desmarque, Suarez admitted that there were on-going negotiations but that he was not at liberty to speak until the deal was finalised.

“They won’t let me say anything, I really can’t say anything just yet.

“Of course I know what you’re talking about, but I’d really rather not say anything and wait.”

While Suarez remained coy, it’s clear that there is a deal in the works between the two clubs, validating RAC1′s report.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.