welcome Bacary

I cannot see a negative with this transfer, if Micah had stepped up then fair enough but the simple truth is that Richards has gone backwards ,and has been cursed with long term injuries, The Zabba/ Sagna incident will be well forgot ,players clash whether in training or in competitive games No question Zabba has been nothing short of tremendous for us , but he was overplayed greatly last season and his tiredness did effect his performance/ concentration towards the end of the season Fernando and a classy centre back and that's us sorted imo

aguerooooo said:
I cannot see a negative with this transfer, if Micah had stepped up then fair enough but the simple truth is that Richards has gone backwards ,and has been cursed with long term injuries, The Zabba/ Sagna incident will be well forgot ,players clash whether in training or in competitive games No question Zabba has been nothing short of tremendous for us , but he was overplayed greatly last season and his tiredness did effect his performance/ concentration towards the end of the season Fernando and a classy centre back and that's us sorted imo

We also need a replacement for pants

To the tune of Valerie,

He's a blue and a defender and he wants to win the league,
He's from our feeder club and he wears our number three,
Why don't you just come over here Bacary, if you want to win the league Bacary, Bacary, if you want to win the league Bacary........

I'll get my coat..........

aguerooooo said:

I disagree. I can't think of one bad game Zaba had all year.

Chungo said:
aguerooooo said:

I disagree. I can't think of one bad game Zaba had all year.

Dreadful at Cardiff away but that couldn't have been tiredness!

jollylescott said:
Top class player and his crossing of the ball is one of the best in the league. He is a very welcome addition to the squad.

Great point just seen the stats on him and zabba last season.Zabba beats him on everything bar crosses into the box which sagna almost doubles maybe play him when dzeko plays makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.