Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Ric said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He will never be a **** for me. Without him we wouldn't have won 4 trophies. If he goes he goes and I will remember him fondly.

Players come and go nowadays. It's only fans that are constant at a football club.

I don't think particularly badly of Tevez either.

That's pretty much how I feel.

Add me to that list, he's been immense for us, IMMENSE! And any Blue who doesn't recognize that is simply deluded ......... and a buffoon! Lets see where we are with all this in October eh chaps !!

BayernMan said:
kas_tippler said:
He's not playing against Mexico, must be injured still
Heard he will miss the game vs USA as well.

christ i'm just thinking about yaya going up against kyle fucking beckerman. god the thought is hilarious and terrifying

BufordUSABlue said:
Ric said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He will never be a **** for me. Without him we wouldn't have won 4 trophies. If he goes he goes and I will remember him fondly.

Players come and go nowadays. It's only fans that are constant at a football club.

I don't think particularly badly of Tevez either.

That's pretty much how I feel.

Add me to that list, he's been immense for us, IMMENSE! And any Blue who doesn't recognize that is simply deluded ......... and a buffoon! Lets see where we are with all this in October eh chaps !!
October? Any particular reason for picking October or did I miss something, easy enough given the length and amount of bollocks in this thread.

Love him. For me, he's the greatest I've ever seen; and my dad is hard pushed to admit that he's the greatest he's seen too. I'm 31 so I've seen a lot of shite in my 23 years of owning a ST, but I've seen a hell of a lot of top players play against us. For me, Yaya is the best of them all. I'd let him do unspeakable things to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.